Reviews for Somewhere
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Wow. I'm not sure how to respond to this. Maybe I'm running out of philosophical themes, or maybe you've just covered them all. Either way, good job. It's about hope. The birds symbolize life, as it both operates in beauty and, magnificently crashes together in cacophony. The symmetry of grace and discord, unison and individuality symbolize how life has its ups and downs, its breaks and closures. The end piece, the rain, is the hope of something better, the reminder that our actions can be washed away and set anew, that we can be more than a little something. We can leave a mark on the world, we can alter the course of history. Or, we can just change one person for the better. It's all the same in the end. we try, we fall, we get back up. It's life, ours to live.

lookie that, I did have something. Forgive me if it's hogwash, I'm up a bit late.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Another perfect fic.
Great story, loved it.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Are you John Green in disguise? ;;
agespast chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
It's official, Red. You are now my favorite John Green fanfiction author. I read the TFiOS one first-I was awed. Then I read this and you totally won me over. Well done.
YourNerdfightingNeighbor chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
"I was never really any good at them as a kid; I was the last to discover the secret every time. I had always wondered if I was really that bad at the game, or if the others kids were only pretending to see what they thought they were supposed to."

Loved that line. Loved the story. So glad that John talked about fan fiction and I made a new fan fiction account after so long. (like, 4 years.)
leannelliott chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
awesome one-shot. love your writing... love your use of language/book quotes. it sounds a lot like john.

Elrie chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Writing a fanfiction that would do any of John Green's books justice is no easy feat, but I think this was a great fanfiction.

Lauri4Snape chapter 1 . 6/16/2011

I was worried about reading this, i guess because Johns writing is so unique and perfect I didn't want it spolied.

But you didn't, it was just great!

love love love DFTBA
applextree chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is so good! DFTBA! :D
The Star Fisher chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Pretty fucking sure you're made of awesome, too. Wow.