Reviews for Never & Forever
yesitsjennifer chapter 35 . 8/5/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done. finally finished :)

great story. it was fun to read. keep up the great work in other stories.
i'll be sure to look at the sequel
yesitsjennifer chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
thoughts: so me and my brother and sister all start with the letter j... and when you said Jman i was laughing cuz my brother's nickname is Jboy... though... its somewhat related.

if you noticed im running out of ideas and thoughts about the story... i really just want to write a quick note and press next chapter.

...
:D
yesitsjennifer chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
another thought hit me... wouldn't zach have noticed her cut/bruised up face cuz you know that was the same day when she got kissed and all right?
yesitsjennifer chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
wait wait wait. no... i misread in the previous chapter... you said you didnt OWN twilight... sorry for the misunderstanding :P
yesitsjennifer chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
remembering back to the previous chapter?
you dont like twilight?

then why did you obviously take a scene from the movie/book that everyone loves?
yesitsjennifer chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
thoughts: how will jared or kim handle the whole tamara thing
yesitsjennifer chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
what happened with jared! o.o did she feed him?
yesitsjennifer chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
my thoughts: feed it kimmykins. go head. it wont bite
yesitsjennifer chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
my thoughts: jared's thoughts are funny. teehee.

second thought, i dunno about her eyes being blue. i find it... cliche, but hey its just a story

continuing on.
yesitsjennifer chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
oh... poor kim. i feel you girl TTTT
yesitsjennifer chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
lol you started off with "you're a stalker" in chapter 1 for kim.
now you have jared as a stalker 3
yesitsjennifer chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
oh so it is a werewolf thing... i was wrong. XP

the first chapter had no indication of imprinting, but then again i didnt realize they havent phased yet.
still interesting, if it wasnt i would have stopped reading midway.

one thing gets to me though... why does kim think jared was staring at her in disgust? was his face like grimacing? or derp? if you dont know what derp means, its the look of confusion just funnier looking.

:D
yesitsjennifer chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
you: "Thoughts? Reviews are like payment, if you like my work."

me: well, since i guess i must pay up. how very... peculiar. it doesnt seem like you're going over the whole twilight werewolf thing. so this is regular high school drama? because im pretty sure thats not their real last names but *shrug* whatdoiknow?

it sounds so interesting. i shall continue reading now.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/23/2013