Reviews for Sweet Pain
Jay chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
That was a nice finale to what started as a sad tale. You may want to consider going through this to make small edits in the future, but I enjoyed this story. Great job.
Jay chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
This was sweet & I love the kittens. Though I've been able to appreciate the turmoil, I liked this one best. It touched on more than just one aspect of his life & showed things slowly getting better.
Jay chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
I'm curious what made you change your style to include lyrics in this chapter. It worked well.
Jay chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Really glad you've made a story that shows this side of Spike.
Jay chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Glad you got more of Spike's side of this. Nice job.
Jay chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Had a feeling that's what he was doing. Nicely written first chapter.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Wow, brought back some not so good memories for me. You wrote this very well. I love that Buffy told Spike that she loved him. I enjoyed the story. You're a really good writer.
Valkyrie23 chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Loved it!
ashers2015 chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
aw! i really loved this whole story. i cant believe spike did that to himself, tho. glad dawn talked some sense into both him AND buffy! great job!

-hsmtroyella
falabella chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
this was a great story... i'm very impressed at how tactfully you approached the self harm issues; a lot of people don't realise how bad it can be. well done on a great fic
kt chapter 7 . 12/26/2004
oh thats it no more and right when it got good to.
pixiecron chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
as always KOL. update soon
Angellian chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
I really liked this! Kudos!
lilmispretty chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
Wow I feel like I'm reading one of the Buffy episodes!
buffspike chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
really totally liked it :) it was SO angsty but with a little bit of something sweet :) two thumbs up :)