Reviews for One Step Forward Equals Two Steps Back
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
i dont understand why dumbledore is telling some random new assistant that snape is a spy. its so illogical
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
This was a very well written story! Thank you so much for posting it!
A chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It's immensely beautiful. The karaoke scene where Xaria sings and Severus is there... I connected with it on so many levels. Music is a way to express feelings that words alone can't address and your use of it in this story is perfect. There are so many times I wish I could just sing to people and convey emotions that way!

And of course I love sick!Snape and it only strengthened my adoration for him. Seriously, living vicariously through this fanfic. You're an excellent writer and I really hope you continue to write because it would be a shame if you didn't! Also, PLEASE post that last chapter! I would just love to read it! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
"You thought I was a hero…" he breathed wretchedly.

He was unable to continue as I had pressed my lips to his in a deep and lasting kiss.

-Oh, but he is a hero. Great ending!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Surely there is a middle ground between coddling and terror-Potions class should not end in tragedy-but it is difficult to pinpoint it exactly. Plus, Harry and some of his friends being uppity might make the other students think they don't have to care, either.

But some of that comes with experience, and Snape had to start teaching much too young, with students who still remembered him being hung upside down and stripped.

I do hope things proceed better later.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Aha, I think Madam Pomfrey is trying to give Xaria and Snape a little more time together, as a reward for both their good work. Love the teapot!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Oh, I see they're both in the scuffing their feet and pretending not to know what's going on stage; I should think they'll be into the chunking small stones at each other during recess stage any day now.

Cute chapter. I expect, though, that Snape will be busy threatening his Slytherins just to make them feel better soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I looked between them. "Now?" I asked, dejected. "But you're still sick."

-I hope Snape coughed and sneezed all over Snake-Face. It would serve Voldie right.
Moonchild1212 chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
I'm really enjoying your fluff! it's a lot of fun to read!
dragonpearlz chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Love love love LOVE this story. It's so realistic (and I don't say that often!)
dragonpearlz chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I LOVE how you wrote the sick!Snape. Loving this... It's delectable.
keepcalm chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
i LOVED this story! It was beautifully written, and I'm sad to see it end:(
Thank you!
firefly5151 chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Yea Snape. You finally got your head out of your #%!%. Great chapter. I am sad to see the story end though.
Lily-Grace-Black chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Loved it, loved it, loved it! That ending was perfect ;) Thank you for writing a great fic. I adore Snape and like to see different sides to himand for him have some little pleasures every now and again. Did I mention I loved it lol!

Please be brave enough to post your additional chapter. I'll keep an eye out for it ;)
CeresMaria chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Its about time. I'm glad that Xaria was able to make him open up. Oh, maybe in the next chapter you can have a Snape flashback about the "altercation". More like hexing into oblivion.