Reviews for A Softly Gathering Pile
controlled climb chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I think I just died a little inside. Why is it that you always write my absolute FAVOURITE pairings and write them so much better than I could even dream of doing?

Not that I mind all that much, mind you. After all, I still get to enjoy your writing, don't I? ()

If you couldn't tell already, I really loved this. The comparisons were great and I loved how chatty Seamus's thoughts were. It was actually like looking into someone's mind. I mean, I know my thoughts are horrendously scattered, but if they'd be sorted properly, I think they'd be quite like this. Well, not like THIS, but in the sense of merging the chattiness, opinions and facts together.

(: Lovely job. It was actually quite humorous as well and made me smile. As well as wrenching my heart out when he feels that his love is unrequited, of course. Nonetheless, this is bloody fantastic. ()
AKBookGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was totally sweet, and a sequel would be great. I have a great fondness for the Seamus/Dean pairing, even though I rarely read stories outside of the Remus/Sirius pairing.
lovely-sweety chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
adorable it was really cute and i loved it.

I agree for a sequel (please?)

This pairing is by far my favourite :)
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
YOU MUST DO A SEQUAL! ;D

I loved this!

Dean/Seamus is so cute!

I loved the snow thing. I'll definitely remember this! ;)

Seamus, Dean likes /loves/ you, too!

;D

Must do sequel. :))) please? ;)