Reviews for Be mine
awwwwwww chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
so sweet. i really liked it. thank you.
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
ROSES ARE RED VOILETS ARE BLUE HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO .
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
ROSES ARE RED VOILETS ARE BLUE YOUR A BRILLANT WRITER AND TALLENTED .
Dominique chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

That was adorable and amazing. WRITE MOAR! :D
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
It was so sweet I think it pushed my blood sugar up into the red zone! No seriousely, very cute.
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I DEFINATLY DID ENJOY IT MOST DEFINATLY INDEED INDEED.I LOVE MERLIN AND ARTHUR VERY VERY AND ARTHUR ARE A VERY VERY FANTASTICLY ROMANTIC COUPLE WHO LOVE EACHOTHER VERY VERY AND ARTHUR SHOULD BE TOGETHER FROM .
Kaixluvsxsai chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was hawt! I put the two names together as a joke not expecting any results O.0 boy was I surprised but the story was amazing!
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
WHAT A LOVELY LOVELY STORY INDEED ESPECIALLY AS VALENTINES DAY IS NOT FAR AWAY.I WOULD LOVE TO RECIEVE A VALENTINES FROM MERLIN AND ARTHUR MOST DEFINATLY FROM .
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT BRILLANT INDEED INDEED INDEED EARLY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL.I LOVE ALL THE STORIES THAT YOU WONDERFULL FANTASTIC BRILLANT EXERLENT AND FIRST OUT OF TEN MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY.I WOULD LOVE TO RECIEVE A VALENTINES DAY CARD FROM MERLIN AND ARTHUR MOST DEFINATLY.I HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF VALENTINES CARDS.I GOT ONE TODAY.I DEFINATLY WANT TO BE MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN ANOTHER STORY AND I DEFINATLY WANT TO BE MERLIN'S SISTER IN THE CONTINUING STORY MERLIN'S VERY VERY FANTASTIC INDEED AND YOUR BRILLANT BEST WISHES AND BIG .
ArthurxMerlin chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awww. I love this story.

I love all your stories.

Looking forward to more
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
awww just awww i loved this soo much haha great job
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/4/2011