Reviews for Weekend with Emmett
Kelbesmiles chapter 54 . 6/17/2013
OMG I was laughing so hard, I cried! I love the way you write amazing!
Mona Cullen chapter 54 . 3/30/2013
I love the way you write so much
Mona Cullen chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I love the you write it's awesome !
But EMMETT a STRIPPER
BRILLIANT
A
tookeeluv chapter 54 . 2/23/2013
OMG you ROCK! I laughed throughout the entire thing but this last chapter had me laughing so hard I was crying. Yep, I totally woke up my 4yr old. Good one.
tookeeluv chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
This is the funniest sh*t ever... I am completely cracking up with this. I *LUV* me some Emmett. Thanks for posting. :)
aecarey chapter 54 . 7/31/2012
This was the funniest thing I have ever read. Thank goodness my husband isn't home right now - he would think I'm completely insane. I have been laughing out loud since Bella got poked in the eye again!
riggins33 chapter 54 . 2/11/2012
I just read this whole thing and OMG, it is fantastic. Lots and lots of fun to read. :)
mylissa chapter 54 . 11/10/2011
that was so funny i couldn't stop reading it thank you so much for posting it
LivingLikeLarry chapter 54 . 7/29/2011
Rofl hilarious! Loved it!
KkGirl90210 chapter 33 . 7/15/2011
This is now one of my top 10 favorite stories, I LOVED IT!
Liga Turner chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY, possibly the funniest thing i have ever read. My firnd and I read it and could not stop laughing literally. Thank you soo much for writing this it really cheered me up!
n chapter 54 . 7/3/2011
cool
Eve Dallas chapter 54 . 6/18/2011
You are a comic genius, i stumbled upon this and I couldn't stop! Hilarious and brilliant! Please update soon!
missixtyme chapter 54 . 6/12/2011
OH MY EMMETT! I loved this story so much! It was hilarious! I love this kind of Emmett! You should write more fun times with Bella and Emmett! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Did i mention i LOVED IT!
Emerau chapter 54 . 6/9/2011
i JUST LOVE EVERY WORD. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WANTED IT TO BE HUMOR EVEN WHEN YOU PUT HUMOR..BUT I WAS REALLY LAUGHING ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION.