Reviews for Delicate
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oooh, early Yami always intimidates me. Yugi's so brave.

I really like your take on this early relationship.

This was really well-written and thoughtful.
ForeverLily chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is very good-I think you did an exellent job at capturing the manga...if that made any sense.
AkuZeku chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Well that was something else. I really enjoyed reading this story, because somehow the whole time I really never knew how it would go on, what would happen, what would be the intention of it. And it turned out to be just a great intention. I also loved your objective writing style, like from above, as if we haven't been already knowing about Yugi and his grandfather and the spirit of the puzzle. Sooo ... great oneshot! :)
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Really well written! Your word choice is amazing.
Lippo chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Great!
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
very realistic.. somehow it shows that it was not just flowers, rainbows and angels' flutes between yami and yuugi
Taylor S chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great story! Loved it :)
White Sulfur chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
AAHH! I love your writing style! The dialogue, the pacing, the characters, the atmosphere... everything. I adored every moment of reading this! Brilliant oneshot. Kudos to you! :)
Asquerus chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
THAT WAS SEASON ZERO AWESOMENESS!

domo arigato gosaimossu!

-Darker
shmeepeh chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was incredibly well done. Perfect characterization and an interesting scenario. I'll have to check out more of your stuff. :)
Francis chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So glad this wasn't overdone on the romance, it would've been ruined. Great story as it is.
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh dear, I was hoping to read more :( I finished this so fast I didn't even realize I had reached the end. You have a lovely story here, with everyone so humanized and filled with emotions that humans would truly feel. I know I'm repeating myself, but humanized to me is 'to be kind and gentle,' like how Yami became and Yuugi always was. But at the same time they experienced the not-so-nice emotions, like fear, mistrust, coldness, etc.

You have a great grasp on writing! I hope I can learn more from you in the art of writing :)
Anon chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
AHH I CAN REVIEW! Read this a few days ago and stupid sight wouldn't let me review! But what I wanted to say was this was the best story I've read! It was like watching a movie!
Apon chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hey! Finally got around to reading this story after the unending bugging from my friend (who's still obsessed with your story, btw). And I can't believe I didn't read it sooner! Very well done, I was really impressed. After YuGiOh! ended I didn't want anything to do with it unless it came from Takahashi himself (so fanfics, fanarts, etc. were out of the picture). I only read this because my friend wouldn't stop pestering me :\ but I'm definitely glad I gave it a chance; it was well worth it. I hope I can see more stories from you in the future!
Hikaru1000 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011