Reviews for Red Houses
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great story. I love the fan fiction where Josh realizes it first. I am not sure why, but I do. You have great word choice and the banter at the bar is spot on. Good job.
shewantstoplayagameofhearts chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Loved this! Your writing is beautiful and intelligent. It reads true to the original characters as a lot of fic out there misses by a mile! Hope you write more Josh and Donna.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was beautiful. You really delved into Josh's psyche there, and did it wonderfully. Now, I really want to hear about why Donna sews her name into her underwear, so maybe you would consider a sequel? :)
TyriaT chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh how I love your stories. It's amazing with the amount of devotion between the two how they were able to stay apart. Wonderful parting shot by Josh!
sassie69 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Loved this when I read it on Live Journal, thanks for sharing here.
nanastone chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
After reading the other reviews I think It's so great that some people are still just discovering the West Wing. YOur fan fiction and the others that are still writing these wonderful stories keep us Wingnuts wanting more...Keep writing...This was a great story...
QueenieNRCatFan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Hi, I read this on livejournal last night and loved it so much. I'm just now getting into The West Wing (I'm almost halfway through season 4) but I know what happens with Josh and Donna by the end. I'm still enjoying the ride very much though. This piece was so well written. It's seasons 1 & 2 stuff with them that I cite when I show they were in love already without knowing it. Some parts in this that especially got me are when you show his thoughts about how she's the part he looks forward to each day and him loving it and how their interaction is almost organic and she makes him peaceful. *sigh* That was truly beautiful. I loved him imagining her as a kid too hehe. Finally, to make a long review longer and to stop, I loved their banter at the end how he's encouraging her to tell the story behind her underwear, it's so them. Great job. :D
LosingInTranslation chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
DUDE! That was soooooo awesome!

The cadence and the skipping and the running of everything together, but still making sense... That was just pure Josh, and I loved it!