Reviews for Nymphaƫa
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
interesting twist for their situation :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
wonderful...as per usual...
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
ow, that was so good
kat chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Omigosh this is the most profound, deep, well-described, well-written, intriguing, & characterized fanfic i've read...i admire your talent :)
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Altough it is in fact a completly other end than in 'Dragonweed' it also seems perfectly fitting into the story... as if it was a vision from an alternate univere (as it bluntly is in reality.. mind me) *sighs*

I love your style very much, by the way, it's light, flowing, rhythmic and you get the feeling, that you'll have to step just one tiny space behind the pattern and it will rhyme like poem, that's amazing and lovely, really!

Cat
Yuy chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Perfect.

There is a bittersweetness in your words, that make them sound as if life itself has written them. You know, you read them, they touch your soul and then you understand. It is in some way like hearing music, it gives you more than you expected and less than you wanted. It makes you wanting more.

Yuy

If their is anything wrong in this review it's just because I'm german and don't know how to describe this in English XD
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Oh, me likey!
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
aw...how adorably bittersweet...

i like the symbolism that you make with the dream and waterlilies and whatnot. very nice.

anyway, off to review your one-shot fics that i read but didn't get around to commenting on. ta.

fYr3 ph03nix
Angelic Candy chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
aw *sniffles* Such a nice story! I hope there's something more to this, like another story that kind of continues off the base line of this one. It's so cruel how they have to be torn on different sides. Harry's right though, they'd be more powerful together. And the emotions they feel for one another, they've been bottled up inside for long because of how they're not supposed to be together. Harry's not to trust someone like Draco, but yet he's actually more trustworthy than anyone, and I bet could give Harry more strength to fight the war. Perhaps Draco could be like Snape and pretend to be on Voldemort's side but still love Harry and be with him when he can. Poor Draco to have such a dream, or nightmare. But now that Harry has calmed him down and they're together, I'm sure Draco won't have the nightmare anymore, like Harry said. I bet it was a foreshadow of the events of the war to come, how Draco will have to choose between doing what's right and being with the one he loves, or using his powers to create that sea of blood. Or perhaps it represents how much murder he will witness by being in Voldemort's ranks, whether a spy against him or not. Anyway, I really hope you continue this, or write another story along these lines, maybe to show us what would happen during and after the war. I'm really curious to know which side Draco will choose when he's torn between both sides right now. He WANTS to be with Harry, but knows how dangerous that would be, that could cause both their deaths. So please continue another story or something! Wonderful job! Love the limey moments. So cute and fluffy! _

luv,

Candy
Artemis1988 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
ok that is like really big man it has a lot of meaning in all of it u must have done ur reserch on the subject lol ya it was good cool
Orlijah Bloomwood chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
aweinspiring, serenely beautiful, deep inner thoughts mixed with that of which the heart most desires, as well as what the body does, as well..gorgeous piece, continue writing please! it will take you very far if you continue like this! _
Mace chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
I'm sorry but I think you are a genious. Your description of everything is explicit!I love it.
Jubilee3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
I absolutely love this alternative ending! You made it intriguing without the smut! Not that I dislike smut... ;) Anyway, you're marvelous, and congrats on being quoted in that article! I can't remember if I ever reviewed for Dragonweed (I read it for the first time at Puremagnetism), but just so you know, I LOVE it!
VenusPrincess chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Ahh! I loved this version! So great, probably cause Harry and Draco finally confess their feelings and get to shag *before* the war begins.

Now I must really start the sequel, I'm afraid of the auhtor notes though! What if H/D never get back together? Must you torture me so?

But I don't mind :)
Redrum chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Very well written. I love how you end this.