Reviews for Not Another Zutara fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wow this was great I loved it!
myliesarethetruth chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
the line of the song you weren't sure of is,"god wouldn't let it live!" just in case you wanted to know and i like the story 3
Amber Annabeth Blue chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Got a little mushy at the end, but overall good.
wild wild wolves chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow nice story and the song at the end made it so romantic 3
Ratri Tala chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love it and it's very sweet. Thank you for posting a lovely story *gives cookie* tada!
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
that was supurb an this is from a katang fan. if all zutara storys are done tastefuly no bashing or ooc it can bring a tear to the eyes.

fav great story xD
UnXpectedRighter chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Hey! This is Jordan I'm a Girl here, I got a fanfic. so, now my name is UnXpectedRighter. I am not sure about how you do your bio though, if you have any pointers, that would be great! Thanx, oh, and I have some of my own stories, that I want you to read the moment I post them. Thanx again for being so awesome! :)

-UnXpectedRighter :)
CJ chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
You should have let Iroh go with them.
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was a long obesity but I rlly liked it
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Loved it! Just wonderful! I"m so mad at myself for not reading it sooner. It was really good!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Um. . . Can I just say I loved your story? I don't normally read stories that have more than 3000 words in one chapter (and then it just ends) but I decided to give yours a try. It was really good. I liked how Zuko was so honorable (ironic) and that Katara didn't pull the whole 'I hate you I hate you why don't you just die' thing that kinda gets over used. I'll keep a look out for more Zutara stuff! I loved Iroh's appearances by the way.
Downtown Europe chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
soo predictible yet soo friggin cute. i love jimmy eat world too.
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww, I loved it :) so sweet :)
storm2011 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Good story, but you had a lot of grammar mistakes. You should probably have a beta look over it for you. If you would like, I can do that, but I am not an official beta.
Never-Land-4always chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
LOOOOOOVVVVVVVE ITTTTTT! HEARTS! And no, it's not a typical Zutara fic!

(Please forgive the excessive use of exclamation points! i' happy!)