Reviews for Book of Ideas
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This first chapter feels like tuning in to a movie that's half over. No proper character introduction, no storyline setup, no explanation, lack of proper who, what, when, where and why. Can anyone spell r-e-w-r-i-t-e?
aliceAmnesia chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Loved it !

I would also loveeeeeee to see their relationship carry on, hope it would be slash, or at least very close/ possessive friends :) .. romance would be better tho.. :P
lol !

Schatten chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Hat mir gut gefallen auch wenn ich nicht alles verstanden habe.

Die Geschichte hätte ruhig länger sein können. XD

John war richtig süß, so unsicher.

ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Zeiloo chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Awww that was soo unbelievable great! I loved it! So great and clever! 3
PilotIsis chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
please, please tell me there is more to this. or at least a sequel. I would love to see how that relationship develops. An ace of a story all up. I loved every word of it. Thankyou.
Jackie Ryan chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Aaaaah I loved it! I didn't expect Heartly at all, and now we can get some John/Sherlock :)
Lumoa chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Wow. I had not been expecting her. Really not expecting her. But it was great and I can't wait for more Sherlock Potterverse from you! I hope we get to see more slash stuff as well _

Also, a minor thing, you spelled Quidditch wrong at the end.
Cookie05 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Great story

I loved it

RoseGiuseppe chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Uhhh! That's brilliant. Really fantastic! Pleeaase update soon! :D
Jackie Ryan chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Holmes? What? I don't know why, but that was my favorite line. I loved that. Keep writing!
Cookie05 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Great chap

Cerbolt chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
I completely forgot about this until you updated XD

Another great chapter :)
Lumoa chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
XD If anyone could dissaparate inside of Hogwarts, it would be Mycroft. And finally John has realized Sherlock I'd innocent! _ Yes!
Miss Catherine Earnshaw chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
you can see the little light bulb upon my head switching on while I was thinking : Mmmh, that's why the story's name is "the book of ideas"...

anyway, I wasn't hoping anymore for this chapter, so I'm glade it finally arrived :D This is very good as usual, so please update soon, I want to see sherlock come back