Reviews for Monster
minipillai22 chapter 19 . 4/6
Awesome love it
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
What the hell? Didn't she have a dress on.? Where did the last part of this chapter come from. ? Her shirt? She was wearing a red dress when she ran away right.?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I had absolutely enjoyed this read. It was well written, exciting, stomach turning, and enjoyable. I recimmend to read this story and enjoy it just as much as I did! It is absolutely stunning. I could read this time and time again.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
No no no she should have just ripped up everything in the package and try and fast way to contact emmett like call or text him and if not him then jasper or Carlisle. And tell them her life depends on it. Or ccall alice and go back to forks.
Rosalie.hale chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
It was perfect
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Love this so damn much. I'm so sad that it ended though!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I NEVER WANT IT TO END. IT IS SOOOOO PERFECT JUST ASDFGHJKL! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
Rosie-Poo chapter 19 . 6/23/2012
I loved it. I said my peace on what I was not a fan of.. and I am still not a fan of Rose being the whole.. Bella type chick but oh well!
Rosie-Poo chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
The think that I don't like is that Rose caved so easily. She pulled a 'Bella' in Twilight move. Rose is bitter and hateful now. No way in hell would she have backed down to Royce. I don't like it. Just sayin. - EliteOlympian
Rosie-Poo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love the first chapter this far. Very good with details.
fictionfreak11 chapter 19 . 10/20/2011
Wow! That was the best fan fiction I've read on this site! I can totally picture it as a best selling book !love the way you write
Ellie1600 chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
Omg! Amazing! Just read the whole story, start to finish, in less than 48 hours!
bookworm8721 chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
nicely written. I enjoyed reading it.
ingrid44 chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
Just had to read the last chapters in one go.

Good story with lots of drama and suspense. Glad you didn't rush Rose's recovery. Royce brought back the awfulness of the original rape and then terrorized her again - any woman would take months to recover. No way would any woman be capable of jumping into bed with another man, even her husband and have sex with him. Very realistic ending you've done-paying homage to a real woman's reactions to rape.

Enjoyed the story and will look forward to your next.
ingrid44 chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
Go Emmett! Yes, yes and yes. At last Royce has gotten his just reward.

How did the others reach Rose and Emmett so quickly? They took another flight from Seattle? Just so you know, in today's economy Seattle would probably only have 2 or 3 daily non-stop flights to New York. (I once worked for an airlines you see. Always hated when writers/TV and Hollywood disses the public believing we don't know about time differences.)