Reviews for Princess
Hikari Vits chapter 12 . 9/18/2016
My hat's off (I'm not pretty sure if that makes sense in English, but's something good (?))
Hikari Vits chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
It seems really stressful for Julien.
God, anybody would feel stressed in his shoes! (yeah, i know he doesn't have shoes... whatever). Even I'm starting to feel stressed about it. Julien is the best (and your way of 'writing him' is the best)
Hikari Vits chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
YES! Choose Your Own Adventure was my drug as a kid (when I had free time). I kept being killed in the most various ways you can think of.
LittleFireDragon chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
I didn't actually watch Madagascar, nor am I transgender (though I do have a genderfluid friend), but somehow I got linked into this story from some other site, and ended up reading the whole thing. It was a damn good ride. You've done a good job thoroughly examining the issue at hand while also telling a compelling story with a proper plot, AND it made sense to someone with only passing familiarity with the characters with minimal googling. Well done.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Yes, girl, be nice to Julien for me, since I can't because we're separated by a screen at least you can. And Julien as a kitty is so cute. I love Max. I want to hug Julien
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
Oh my gosh, this chapter, it hurts, but the ending is so... I can't even word my feels but there are feels and just iseanduviendvga
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
This hurts. I want to go and hug Julien. He's so... ugh. And I know what it feels like, and this is TT_TT
auroraminamino chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
i liked this story as it was very well written, researched [with bot the main subject & lemur facts] & promotes tolerance. i also like how u kept to julians personailty & brought out his but kicking side, which they should have used more on pom if u ask me. also the use of morts age was very amusing. to make this short, well done!
dagnytheartist chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I'm so glad I found this story! I'm not sure what to say. You got every character right, the dialogue was good, the story was good, and you even brought JJ/Eggy to the story! Loved it from beginning to end.
-dagnytheartist
CelticGirl7 chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
This story was well written and showed what would happen if someone had certain issues regarding their gender. Everyone is cool now with Julien and Julien is now back to his confident self!
Also like the bit with Eggy and Julien now being closer to the penguins, thought I'm pretty sure they'll still annoy each other like at the beginning of the story. XD
CelticGirl7 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Loved the last bit with the chameleons here! XD
And yeah, it was REALLY confusing that Joey had a pouch when only MALEs should have that! Sheesh, it's like the Barnyard show and movie, where even the guys cows had udders. -facepalm-
But nice to know that Julien isn't the only one in the zoo who has his situation.
CelticGirl7 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Julien: 1, Rats: ZE-RO! :D
That was fun to read, all of the action! Looks like Julien knows how to fight back when the time calls for it!
And now everyone is now happy and safe back at the zoo. -sighs in relief- Very good.
CelticGirl7 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
WOOO! Go Julien! Beat that sucker!
And I'm surprised that you put Antonio here, but not complaining. He isn't mentioned much in the fanfics I've read, but nice to see that you've decided to add in the less used background characters.
Like the explanation of the baby pen in Rock-A-Bye Birdie. That was weird on why Mulien had one. O.o
CelticGirl7 chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Operation Dude in Distress is a go!
And great scene in Maurice pounding through everyone's head on how Julien feels. Respect man, respect!
And oh no... This isn't gonna be pretty... I would feel sorry for Rat King, but not like I was fond of his character anyway. -grins evilly as well-
CelticGirl7 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
I didn't think you were bashing Marlene ('Alright, maybe I had doubts at first...) but I'm relieved that she wants to forgive Julien. I love her character, really I do, so this put me at ease.
And yay, Moon Cat- I mean, Max, is here! Huh, guess the answers come from the most unexpected of places. Eh, that's New York for you.