Reviews for Princess
Yes, girl, be nice to Julien for me, since I can't because we're separated by a screen at least you can. And Julien as a kitty is so cute. I love Max. I want to hug Julien
Oh my gosh, this chapter, it hurts, but the ending is so... I can't even word my feels but there are feels and just iseanduviendvga
This hurts. I want to go and hug Julien. He's so... ugh. And I know what it feels like, and this is TT_TT
auroraminamino chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
i liked this story as it was very well written, researched [with bot the main subject & lemur facts] & promotes tolerance. i also like how u kept to julians personailty & brought out his but kicking side, which they should have used more on pom if u ask me. also the use of morts age was very amusing. to make this short, well done!
dagnytheartist chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I'm so glad I found this story! I'm not sure what to say. You got every character right, the dialogue was good, the story was good, and you even brought JJ/Eggy to the story! Loved it from beginning to end.
CelticGirl7 chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
This story was well written and showed what would happen if someone had certain issues regarding their gender. Everyone is cool now with Julien and Julien is now back to his confident self!
Also like the bit with Eggy and Julien now being closer to the penguins, thought I'm pretty sure they'll still annoy each other like at the beginning of the story. XD
CelticGirl7 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Loved the last bit with the chameleons here! XD
And yeah, it was REALLY confusing that Joey had a pouch when only MALEs should have that! Sheesh, it's like the Barnyard show and movie, where even the guys cows had udders. -facepalm-
But nice to know that Julien isn't the only one in the zoo who has his situation.
CelticGirl7 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Julien: 1, Rats: ZE-RO! :D
That was fun to read, all of the action! Looks like Julien knows how to fight back when the time calls for it!
And now everyone is now happy and safe back at the zoo. -sighs in relief- Very good.
CelticGirl7 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
WOOO! Go Julien! Beat that sucker!
And I'm surprised that you put Antonio here, but not complaining. He isn't mentioned much in the fanfics I've read, but nice to see that you've decided to add in the less used background characters.
Like the explanation of the baby pen in Rock-A-Bye Birdie. That was weird on why Mulien had one. O.o
CelticGirl7 chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Operation Dude in Distress is a go!
And great scene in Maurice pounding through everyone's head on how Julien feels. Respect man, respect!
And oh no... This isn't gonna be pretty... I would feel sorry for Rat King, but not like I was fond of his character anyway. -grins evilly as well-
CelticGirl7 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
I didn't think you were bashing Marlene ('Alright, maybe I had doubts at first...) but I'm relieved that she wants to forgive Julien. I love her character, really I do, so this put me at ease.
And yay, Moon Cat- I mean, Max, is here! Huh, guess the answers come from the most unexpected of places. Eh, that's New York for you.
CelticGirl7 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Go Maurice! He is my favorite lemur character in the show, and you portrayed him great here! Like the ending part regarding Julien's mother's last words.
And the hurt and confusion and angst still continue. And the penguins definitely are not helping here. -sigh-
CelticGirl7 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I actually usually am not interested in what Madadgascar was like for Julien since my favorites will always be the penguins. But this was a very interesting backstory here! It shows Julienne turning into Julien and the troubles that lead and followed it!
Also like the friendship he/she had with Maurice. And now, back to the present!
CelticGirl7 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Talk about a tough crowd... Knew that revealing Julien's true gender in public was a baaaaad idea. -sighs-
Though Private was right. Lying to your friends to help yourself is selfish. Of course, there are insecurities involved. Think they'll all need to sleep on it again.
CelticGirl7 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
So, that explains it! Huh, veeeery interesting. Like how Julien's voice sometimes reverts back to his female one. I have I feeling that will come up again later on. So, he/she likes attention as a guy? Talk about confusing!
And geez, now Eggy overheard too?!
Things are only gonna go downhill from here, am I right?