Reviews for Princess
CelticGirl7 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Go Maurice! He is my favorite lemur character in the show, and you portrayed him great here! Like the ending part regarding Julien's mother's last words.
And the hurt and confusion and angst still continue. And the penguins definitely are not helping here. -sigh-
CelticGirl7 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I actually usually am not interested in what Madadgascar was like for Julien since my favorites will always be the penguins. But this was a very interesting backstory here! It shows Julienne turning into Julien and the troubles that lead and followed it!
Also like the friendship he/she had with Maurice. And now, back to the present!
CelticGirl7 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Talk about a tough crowd... Knew that revealing Julien's true gender in public was a baaaaad idea. -sighs-
Though Private was right. Lying to your friends to help yourself is selfish. Of course, there are insecurities involved. Think they'll all need to sleep on it again.
CelticGirl7 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
So, that explains it! Huh, veeeery interesting. Like how Julien's voice sometimes reverts back to his female one. I have I feeling that will come up again later on. So, he/she likes attention as a guy? Talk about confusing!
And geez, now Eggy overheard too?!
Things are only gonna go downhill from here, am I right?
CelticGirl7 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
... -drops pencil- WAS a girl? ... I never was an expert on Health Class.
Though I like the puppet story! Very cute! And LOL, Lady Gaga! That does seem to fit Julien in this story! XD
Though, females are supposed to lead? Whoa... Now that's education!
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I have to admit, this is a very interesting idea here! The characters are still IC and the plot has me hooked? Hope that the rest is as good, if not, then better!
The part of the penguins overhearing Julien's checkup had me cracking up! XD
Rainshadow999 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
What's wrong with people?
Rainshadow999 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Hey Julien, where lies the toad of truth?
He's a guy stuffed inside a girls body.
Julien doesn't have to tell them the truth, it's his opinion.
Rainshadow999 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I get this. In the book Art Of Racing In The Rain, there was a dog named Enzo, he was a human suffed inside a dogs body and Julien is like a guy stuffed inside a girls body.
Honestly, I don't know what the problem is. He's like a drag-queen except the opposite.
thesilentspy chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
My god, I am feeling sorry for fictional, trans lemurs, and shipping that fictional trans lemur with another lemur that doesnt even exist in that fictional universe, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?

But seriously, I loooove your story. It's differant and amazing. Keeep it up!
Mikadaphne28 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is a really great example for everyone everywhere. I'm not saying that we should hide our true gender or anything (I've already read the whole thing) but I'm talking about standing for what is right. Lying solves nothing, and neither does doing nothing. We should be true to ourselves, because even if there are people who don't think of us the same anymore, there are still people who will love us for whoever we are. Selena ;)
HannahHypolita chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
This was...impressive. Well-written, excellent proof that while 90% of everything is crap, the remaining ten percent really is worth dying for. This is worth dying for, going to hell, being reincarnated and dying again. When are you going to put out the other fanfics you talked about?
cucumber-sandwiches chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
I really like this fic, like I said in my previous comment :)

I like how you put a lot of characters in it, including Antonio, I like him even if, yeah, it appears only 20 seconds in one episode xD

cucumber-sandwiches chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Aw, Maurice... Maurice is perfect, and wonderful and... really, I like how you use him in this whole fic ...

I like you fic, I think you make great job combining Julien character and transgender's feelings (well, I'm not an expert on the subject, but that interest me and I have done some researches about FtM transgendrism for a own story, and the way you treat the subject seems very accurate to me, compare to what I could have read before...) Even if you focus a lot on Julien's problems, you manage to keep it funny with his... er... Julien-s-way-of-being

Well, I have read only half of the fic so far, I'll read the other half this afternoon, I hope it will be as good as the first half :)

(sorry for my poor English...)
Hikari of the Moon chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Got here through a link on tvtropes, and although I'm not familiar with the cartoon series (I did watch the movie), I found this fic to be very, very good. I feel like you handled the situation well, even while keeping all the characters' knowledge in-character for zoo animals. It was, in my opinion anyway, tastefully written and incredibly engaging. Also, I didn't know about the birds having Z and W instead of X and Y! That's really interesting as well. Providing names of real websites was also a smart move, and I hope that they helped at least a few people by being here. Good job on making such a great story. This is review # 48 on the fic, and I hope you reach 50 very soon. It deserves it.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »