Reviews for Princess
CelticGirl7 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
... -drops pencil- WAS a girl? ... I never was an expert on Health Class.
Though I like the puppet story! Very cute! And LOL, Lady Gaga! That does seem to fit Julien in this story! XD
Though, females are supposed to lead? Whoa... Now that's education!
GOTTA GO! PEACE!
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I have to admit, this is a very interesting idea here! The characters are still IC and the plot has me hooked? Hope that the rest is as good, if not, then better!
The part of the penguins overhearing Julien's checkup had me cracking up! XD
GOTTA GO! PEACE!
Rainshadow999 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
What's wrong with people?
Rainshadow999 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Hey Julien, where lies the toad of truth?
He's a guy stuffed inside a girls body.
Julien doesn't have to tell them the truth, it's his opinion.
Rainshadow999 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I get this. In the book Art Of Racing In The Rain, there was a dog named Enzo, he was a human suffed inside a dogs body and Julien is like a guy stuffed inside a girls body.
Honestly, I don't know what the problem is. He's like a drag-queen except the opposite.
panda1222 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
My god, I am feeling sorry for fictional, trans lemurs, and shipping that fictional trans lemur with another lemur that doesnt even exist in that fictional universe, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?

But seriously, I loooove your story. It's differant and amazing. Keeep it up!
Mikadaphne28 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is a really great example for everyone everywhere. I'm not saying that we should hide our true gender or anything (I've already read the whole thing) but I'm talking about standing for what is right. Lying solves nothing, and neither does doing nothing. We should be true to ourselves, because even if there are people who don't think of us the same anymore, there are still people who will love us for whoever we are. Selena ;)
HannahHypolita chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
This was...impressive. Well-written, excellent proof that while 90% of everything is crap, the remaining ten percent really is worth dying for. This is worth dying for, going to hell, being reincarnated and dying again. When are you going to put out the other fanfics you talked about?
cucumber-sandwiches chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
I really like this fic, like I said in my previous comment :)

I like how you put a lot of characters in it, including Antonio, I like him even if, yeah, it appears only 20 seconds in one episode xD

cucumber-sandwiches chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Aw, Maurice... Maurice is perfect, and wonderful and... really, I like how you use him in this whole fic ...

I like you fic, I think you make great job combining Julien character and transgender's feelings (well, I'm not an expert on the subject, but that interest me and I have done some researches about FtM transgendrism for a own story, and the way you treat the subject seems very accurate to me, compare to what I could have read before...) Even if you focus a lot on Julien's problems, you manage to keep it funny with his... er... Julien-s-way-of-being

Well, I have read only half of the fic so far, I'll read the other half this afternoon, I hope it will be as good as the first half :)

(sorry for my poor English...)
Hikari of the Moon chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
Got here through a link on tvtropes, and although I'm not familiar with the cartoon series (I did watch the movie), I found this fic to be very, very good. I feel like you handled the situation well, even while keeping all the characters' knowledge in-character for zoo animals. It was, in my opinion anyway, tastefully written and incredibly engaging. Also, I didn't know about the birds having Z and W instead of X and Y! That's really interesting as well. Providing names of real websites was also a smart move, and I hope that they helped at least a few people by being here. Good job on making such a great story. This is review # 48 on the fic, and I hope you reach 50 very soon. It deserves it.
crazyandconfusedone chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Really great story, I've read it from beginning to end, truly one of my favorites. -
Ekanite chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Nooooooooooooooo.

Okay, now that I'm done with that...beautiful ending, and as satisfying as the end of such a lovely story could be. Maybe this sounds stupid, but I'm going to miss these characters. I really feel that they've evolved over the course of the story.

Again, impeccable grammar and realistic dialogue (preferably with fire ;) ) made this fic great. I'm definitely going to have to read more of your stuff in the future.
Foxmur chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
So comes a beautiful ending to such a gorgeous write. It's pleasant and a tragedy. Only because now there isn't a hope for more of any continuation. That is, unless there is put in some sort of sequel. I will be honest this story has been the one I've been most anticipated to find a chapter for. Not many other writes interest the author that I am so I lack finding inspiration, but you have kept me on the line. Kept me at trying to write, at least. I sure hope you decide to at least stick with the Penguins of Madagascar fandom for some time as you actually have gained a wide response of readers and reviewers for stories such as Princess. Though your choice is your choice, and if you're to move to some other fandom after you complete your others that I've seen have just begun, I will cherish the time that you were actually here. All and all, it was a fantastic read and I'm glad to have been a follower of it. I wish you a lot of luck on the future of work in any form and any situation at hand. Have fun. ~Lemurs..
InternetGirl123 chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
A great way to end the story. :D I loved this story all the way through. Keep up the good work! :)
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »