Reviews for Princess
crazyandconfusedone chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Really great story, I've read it from beginning to end, truly one of my favorites. -
Ekanite chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Nooooooooooooooo.

Okay, now that I'm done with that...beautiful ending, and as satisfying as the end of such a lovely story could be. Maybe this sounds stupid, but I'm going to miss these characters. I really feel that they've evolved over the course of the story.

Again, impeccable grammar and realistic dialogue (preferably with fire ;) ) made this fic great. I'm definitely going to have to read more of your stuff in the future.
Foxmur chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
So comes a beautiful ending to such a gorgeous write. It's pleasant and a tragedy. Only because now there isn't a hope for more of any continuation. That is, unless there is put in some sort of sequel. I will be honest this story has been the one I've been most anticipated to find a chapter for. Not many other writes interest the author that I am so I lack finding inspiration, but you have kept me on the line. Kept me at trying to write, at least. I sure hope you decide to at least stick with the Penguins of Madagascar fandom for some time as you actually have gained a wide response of readers and reviewers for stories such as Princess. Though your choice is your choice, and if you're to move to some other fandom after you complete your others that I've seen have just begun, I will cherish the time that you were actually here. All and all, it was a fantastic read and I'm glad to have been a follower of it. I wish you a lot of luck on the future of work in any form and any situation at hand. Have fun. ~Lemurs..
AnnasElephants chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
A great way to end the story. :D I loved this story all the way through. Keep up the good work! :)
Karenkook chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
This story is definitly one of my faves since some ppl do go through this. I feel bad for them. :(

On another note, Julien really doesn't get that much attention here, doesn't he? I will write one of my own! _ But not dealing with this, this story is perfect. :)
Foxmur chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
I had actually expected you to come in with something about Joey. Ah, how I've seen so much confusion for the show regarding peoples genders. One of the penguins, Julien, Joey, and once actually someone felt Marlene could be male. Ah, how the world works in so many ways that are confusing but have such an adorable ending. I feel as though this entire write were a success my friend, a very pleasant success. Julien typically isn't one too interested to be captured upon by many of the readers and writers around here but you've managed to gain some interest on him by some I'd assumed hated him. Though I feel this could be the end as you had stated it were an 'Epilogue' I will hope for maybe even a sequel of some sort. I know you've told us you dislike the thought of putting a pairing into it because that may disconnect some of your readers, and I understand that. But I sure hope there's some magical way to make this paradise of a write never end. If it has to end now, then it was a magical experience to be going through. I will be looking for more, as I know you already have posted some new writes recently. Catch you around. ~Lemurs..
AnnasElephants chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Just an epilogue left? But I don't want it to end! Oh well, it's good to see that everyone has accpeted Julien, and the part with Joey came unexpected. But anway, great chapter! Can't wait for the last one! :)
AnnasElephants chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Awwww. :)

What do you mean the fic's almost done? I want it to go on forever! Anyway, still an awesomeness story, update soon! :)
Foxmur chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
That was splendid. I'm glad to see everyone figured these things out. Ten chapters in now and I must say it's very very original. If I hadn't said that before, then I will say that now. But this story has really given me that feeling that there are still good writers out there that put time AND hard work into their stories. You are one heck of a writer. This story is popular as it is because it's a story about Julien that is very important to think about. Most of the time you'd usually see things about Skipper or things about romance, but instead we get this brilliant write! One of a kind, again I MUST say. Though, this isn't over, is it? I'm anxious for so much more mate! I will patiently be waiting. ~Lemurs..
Ekanite chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Wonderful as always. I just adore your writing style-the perfect balance of action and description.

And I love this story more than ever, because someone very close to me is going through a very similar struggle to Julian. Thank you for portraying the struggles of a transwoman with so much empathy. I really cannot thank you enough. It's still such an unknown issue, and one that promotes so much unneeded violence. If there were more people like you out there...

I don't want this to be over. ;~; I'll probably have to go read your other fics to get my fix now.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
coolio story
luvjOi chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I really liked this story. I though it was well written. Can't wait for the next chapter.
crazyandconfusedone chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Great chapter, very well written just like the rest. I already can't wait for the next one. :D
Foxmur chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Now these cliffhangers really tend to get at me, because you manage to place them into such perfect places. More and more, I grow anxious just to see where Julien will go. If he'll be okay. If he'll survive and come home and receive an apology from everyone and just go back to his 'normal' life at the zoo. I must say, you soar with talent. I patiently await the continuation. ~Lemurs..
penguinsrcutexoxo chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
All I can really say is. The Rat King is going to get his a$$ whipped now!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »