Reviews for Princess
Karenkook chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
This story is definitly one of my faves since some ppl do go through this. I feel bad for them. :(

On another note, Julien really doesn't get that much attention here, doesn't he? I will write one of my own! _ But not dealing with this, this story is perfect. :)
Foxmur chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
I had actually expected you to come in with something about Joey. Ah, how I've seen so much confusion for the show regarding peoples genders. One of the penguins, Julien, Joey, and once actually someone felt Marlene could be male. Ah, how the world works in so many ways that are confusing but have such an adorable ending. I feel as though this entire write were a success my friend, a very pleasant success. Julien typically isn't one too interested to be captured upon by many of the readers and writers around here but you've managed to gain some interest on him by some I'd assumed hated him. Though I feel this could be the end as you had stated it were an 'Epilogue' I will hope for maybe even a sequel of some sort. I know you've told us you dislike the thought of putting a pairing into it because that may disconnect some of your readers, and I understand that. But I sure hope there's some magical way to make this paradise of a write never end. If it has to end now, then it was a magical experience to be going through. I will be looking for more, as I know you already have posted some new writes recently. Catch you around. Lemurs..
InternetGirl123 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Just an epilogue left? But I don't want it to end! Oh well, it's good to see that everyone has accpeted Julien, and the part with Joey came unexpected. But anway, great chapter! Can't wait for the last one! :)
InternetGirl123 chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Awwww. :)

What do you mean the fic's almost done? I want it to go on forever! Anyway, still an awesomeness story, update soon! :)
Foxmur chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
That was splendid. I'm glad to see everyone figured these things out. Ten chapters in now and I must say it's very very original. If I hadn't said that before, then I will say that now. But this story has really given me that feeling that there are still good writers out there that put time AND hard work into their stories. You are one heck of a writer. This story is popular as it is because it's a story about Julien that is very important to think about. Most of the time you'd usually see things about Skipper or things about romance, but instead we get this brilliant write! One of a kind, again I MUST say. Though, this isn't over, is it? I'm anxious for so much more mate! I will patiently be waiting. Lemurs..
Ekanite chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Wonderful as always. I just adore your writing style-the perfect balance of action and description.

And I love this story more than ever, because someone very close to me is going through a very similar struggle to Julian. Thank you for portraying the struggles of a transwoman with so much empathy. I really cannot thank you enough. It's still such an unknown issue, and one that promotes so much unneeded violence. If there were more people like you out there...

I don't want this to be over. ;; I'll probably have to go read your other fics to get my fix now.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
coolio story
luvjOi chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I really liked this story. I though it was well written. Can't wait for the next chapter.
crazyandconfusedone chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Great chapter, very well written just like the rest. I already can't wait for the next one. :D
Foxmur chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Now these cliffhangers really tend to get at me, because you manage to place them into such perfect places. More and more, I grow anxious just to see where Julien will go. If he'll be okay. If he'll survive and come home and receive an apology from everyone and just go back to his 'normal' life at the zoo. I must say, you soar with talent. I patiently await the continuation. Lemurs..
penguinsrcutexoxo chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
All I can really say is. The Rat King is going to get his a$$ whipped now!
Foxmur chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Again, you master the way of the write. You give so much emotion and knowledge and really, I would not have done as much work as yourself if I'd done a story about Julien being trans-gendered. Now I understand why it takes the bit of time it does for a new chapter. Your research is very accurate, or at least it sounds so. I'm really liking how now you're resorting back to Julien's anger tone, as most of the time he'd let anything slide and be happy, but when there's something that seriously makes him gain that anger, he flips out and can probably do very serious harm to the Rat King. Though it may have been a cliffhanger, I'd believe Julien'd stand up to him for accusing him of what he doesn't want to be. I love this story, paws down. I cannot wait for more. Lemurs..
crazyandconfusedone chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
I loves it! - Very well written, I like Julien's line at the end... can't wait to see what happens next.
thegirlfrommexico chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
I hardly ever review stories (because I suck at it, mainly) but I just really wanted to say that I like yours very much. It's really well written, the idea is very original and most important, it doesn't feel out of context at all; even with a serious topic youve managed to make it feel just like the show (some parts have been very funny too) and everyone has stayed in character wonderfully. I'm glad that you are still updating and hope you'll get to finish this, I realy enjoy how you write:D

pd: "Please excuse me if I made any grammar mistakes, English is not my first language."
Foxmur chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
One thing I must say I love about this story is the focus on Julien. Every now-and-then, I come across a write that gives a lot of hatred towards Julien and call him multiple rude things. Instead, the only confusion here with him is his gender.

You also make it so that he has a chance to be in this world and make friends, instead of the occasional hatred people imagine people such as Marlene or Skipper may have towards him. They say he's confusing, but it's very kind of Marlene to come back, apologizing, and saying they're still friends.

You've also given Max a chance to appear on this story and honestly, if you wish to place a pairing, I would enjoy Max to take Julien. Some would consider it slash and I'm not too sure what exactly you're into, but, it's your story. Good luck on it! Lemurs..
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »