Reviews for Princess
Ekanite chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Wonderful as always. I just adore your writing style-the perfect balance of action and description.

And I love this story more than ever, because someone very close to me is going through a very similar struggle to Julian. Thank you for portraying the struggles of a transwoman with so much empathy. I really cannot thank you enough. It's still such an unknown issue, and one that promotes so much unneeded violence. If there were more people like you out there...

I don't want this to be over. ;; I'll probably have to go read your other fics to get my fix now.
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
coolio story
AikoujOi chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I really liked this story. I though it was well written. Can't wait for the next chapter.
crazyandconfusedone chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Great chapter, very well written just like the rest. I already can't wait for the next one. :D
Foxmur chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Now these cliffhangers really tend to get at me, because you manage to place them into such perfect places. More and more, I grow anxious just to see where Julien will go. If he'll be okay. If he'll survive and come home and receive an apology from everyone and just go back to his 'normal' life at the zoo. I must say, you soar with talent. I patiently await the continuation. Lemurs..
penguinsrcutexoxo chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
All I can really say is. The Rat King is going to get his a$$ whipped now!
Foxmur chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Again, you master the way of the write. You give so much emotion and knowledge and really, I would not have done as much work as yourself if I'd done a story about Julien being trans-gendered. Now I understand why it takes the bit of time it does for a new chapter. Your research is very accurate, or at least it sounds so. I'm really liking how now you're resorting back to Julien's anger tone, as most of the time he'd let anything slide and be happy, but when there's something that seriously makes him gain that anger, he flips out and can probably do very serious harm to the Rat King. Though it may have been a cliffhanger, I'd believe Julien'd stand up to him for accusing him of what he doesn't want to be. I love this story, paws down. I cannot wait for more. Lemurs..
crazyandconfusedone chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
I loves it! - Very well written, I like Julien's line at the end... can't wait to see what happens next.
thegirlfrommexico chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
I hardly ever review stories (because I suck at it, mainly) but I just really wanted to say that I like yours very much. It's really well written, the idea is very original and most important, it doesn't feel out of context at all; even with a serious topic youve managed to make it feel just like the show (some parts have been very funny too) and everyone has stayed in character wonderfully. I'm glad that you are still updating and hope you'll get to finish this, I realy enjoy how you write:D

pd: "Please excuse me if I made any grammar mistakes, English is not my first language."
Foxmur chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
One thing I must say I love about this story is the focus on Julien. Every now-and-then, I come across a write that gives a lot of hatred towards Julien and call him multiple rude things. Instead, the only confusion here with him is his gender.

You also make it so that he has a chance to be in this world and make friends, instead of the occasional hatred people imagine people such as Marlene or Skipper may have towards him. They say he's confusing, but it's very kind of Marlene to come back, apologizing, and saying they're still friends.

You've also given Max a chance to appear on this story and honestly, if you wish to place a pairing, I would enjoy Max to take Julien. Some would consider it slash and I'm not too sure what exactly you're into, but, it's your story. Good luck on it! Lemurs..
penguinsrcutexoxo chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
I really like this story so far!

You did a really good job on the story line and it's very orignal. Keep up the amazing writing!

Oh btw. Update. Soon. Please. I'm dying to see if Julien gets a happily ever after or not. Sorry, no pressure.
Kit Moreau chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
aaaa still loving this. It gives me warm fuzzies to see that Julien's found out he's not alone 3 It doesn't fix everything, but it does help.

I still cannot get over just how well you have Julien's voice down. Seriously. :D
crazyandconfusedone chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Very well written, all the chapters are. I really like this story and was actually thinking of writing one like this a while ago but I sort of forgot about it until now. I tend to forget things, anyway I really hope to see more for this story.
Ekanite chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Ooh, it's been a while since I've reviewed, hasn't it?

The cat knowing about transsexuals is a bit far-fetched. but it forwards the plot. So what the hey?

The emotion from Julien is beautiful, just finding out that he's not alone. Really struck a note with me.

Again, one of the reasons I love this fic so much is how realistic some of the dialogue manages to be. The maggots. XD

Suckish review, sorry. Doesn't really do this justice. I just had to say a few things. So expect more flattery on the next one, and please keep the updates coming. :3
InternetGirl123 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Remind me never to get Maurice mad... and no! Julien ran away! :O

Anywho, this is a totally awesomeness story that you must update! :D
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »