Reviews for Princess
penguinsrcutexoxo chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
I really like this story so far!

You did a really good job on the story line and it's very orignal. Keep up the amazing writing!

Oh btw. Update. Soon. Please. I'm dying to see if Julien gets a happily ever after or not. Sorry, no pressure.
Kit Moreau chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
aaaa still loving this. It gives me warm fuzzies to see that Julien's found out he's not alone 3 It doesn't fix everything, but it does help.

I still cannot get over just how well you have Julien's voice down. Seriously. :D
crazyandconfusedone chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Very well written, all the chapters are. I really like this story and was actually thinking of writing one like this a while ago but I sort of forgot about it until now. I tend to forget things, anyway I really hope to see more for this story.
Ekanite chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Ooh, it's been a while since I've reviewed, hasn't it?

The cat knowing about transsexuals is a bit far-fetched. but it forwards the plot. So what the hey?

The emotion from Julien is beautiful, just finding out that he's not alone. Really struck a note with me.

Again, one of the reasons I love this fic so much is how realistic some of the dialogue manages to be. The maggots. XD

Suckish review, sorry. Doesn't really do this justice. I just had to say a few things. So expect more flattery on the next one, and please keep the updates coming. :3
InternetGirl123 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Remind me never to get Maurice mad... and no! Julien ran away! :O

Anywho, this is a totally awesomeness story that you must update! :D
Foxmur chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
It has been some time. Yet, this is very enjoyable, just as it was before. Again and again I see a new chapter and I my heart sparkles with excitement. You do very well by keeping to the point, and I've never actually seen this much drama in a story with so much detail, yet it's short. It's not often you see this. I also ship Julien/Maurice (MauJu) but it isn't at the top of my list. I do hope that it won't take you to long to continue. I honestly was waiting quite some time for this. I wish a lot of luck towards your next session of writing for this. ~Lemurs..
Kit Moreau chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
ohhh man I was SO HAPPY when I saw this was updated! I can't help but hope that this ends happily for Julien ;3; I am loving this story so much fff 3

Also, I wouldn't object to some shippiness in this story, whenever you feel the time is right! It is up to you. If it feels right, then go for it!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. You're handling this very serious topic in a realistic way as to how everyone would act. Very nice, can't wait to see more!
InternetGirl123 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I am SO in love with this story! I also support Julien/Maurice, so that makes it extra awesme. :) Please update soon! :D
Ekanite chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Wow. I love it! Just absolutely love it.

I'm really glad you didn't venture into wangst, it is very believable.

Most of the dialogue seems almost like it could fit into an episode. That level of believability is so hard to achieve, but you did it.

Marlene, oh Marlene. Her reaction is also very believable and doesn't seem malevolent at all, only hurt and confused.

Well portrayed and like I've repeatedly said, so believable.

Mort's age was an epic touch.

Also, lovely use of lemur types although I don't know if indris are that pretty.

TV Tropes (indirectly) brought me here, and I'm so glad I followed it.
Memma546 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
interesting story me like
Kit Moreau chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
I would just like to say that I sat here in my English class and ignored the lecture to read this. I hadn't thought you'd written it yet or I would have been here reviewing beforehand! I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

I think this is a very realistic portrayal of a transman's issues, both internally and socially. As someone who knows several transmen and is currently identifying as a genderfuck, I completely approve of this wonderful story and cannot wait to see more!

You're dealing with this very tastefully and I love it. And you're right, there's no PG way to describe a pseudopenis. XD

/subscribes
Foxmur chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Very well done. I think the time that went by was well worth it, and this read was making me anxious just to find out what would happen next! I enjoyed this very much, and I cannot wait for the continuation. Good luck with the process of doing so! ~Fox..
Jcatgrl chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
You have done something I never would have thought possible. You have turned Julien into a Woobie. I think this is one of the most realistic portrayals of a transgendered person I have ever seen, cartoon lemur-ness aside. I really see how people would react to someone transgendered like that. Keep up the good work!
Spotlight92 chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
I loved this chapter. Its sad that Marlene reacted like that. I feel the same way about Mother Duck. I can't even imagine how Julien is feeling right now. I'm anticipating next chapter.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »