Reviews for Revival of a Clan
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/5
J'aime c'est bien écrit.
Car ce n'est que du sexe mais cela est plus profond.
Cela doit être l'une des meilleures fics d'inceste que j'ai lu car cela avance lentement et non une bourrin.

Alors pour les couples, j'aime le anko iruka, par contre pour Hinata je n'ai bien compris il lui a dit je t'aime, mais qu'il ne l'a connaissais pas mais n'a pas eu le temps de lui demander des dates .

J'ai aimé son discours à kushina en ce qui concerne leur relation et je suis d'accord avec cela même si cette fic n'était pas sur eux cela aurait années pour que Naruto appelle kushina maman et c'est tout à fait normal on ne peut pas balayer 18 d'un coup de baguette magique.
Et son discours à ses amis,.car il n'a jamais eu de parents pour lui dire ce qui est bien ou mal et même le monde shinobi est différent de celui des civil, car l'inceste existe Hinata même si cela peut choquer certaines personnes, je le comprends parfaitement et j'y adhère dans sa situation si kushina était la comme une mère , là la relation aurait été choquante.

Pour moi il y a différents types d'inceste frere sœur, parents enfants, oncle tante neveux niece, celui qui le plus est celui des grands parents enfants .
Et cela va encore plus loin qu'à d j'ai des fandoms bien établi.

Pour moi dans la situation de Naruto ce n'est pas. parler de l'inceste.
Blank Headband chapter 1 . 6/4
I liked it, but it wasn't without its problems. I liked how Naruto justified his reasons for romantically being in love with Kushina. I don't have a problem with the incest, I like the idea of a Naruto/Kushina ship, but the execution is the deciding factor in whether or not I think it worked in any particular story.

And it's some of that execution, on the side of Naruto, I had problems with. I understand Naruto feeling as if having a mom is a time that's passed, especially considering you write him more hardened, but his denial of Kushina's motherly feelings for reasons largely beyond her control, just doesn't sit right with me. Naruto doesn't really seem to comprehend in the story that she too lost everything that night the Nine-Tails attacked. She lost her husband, presumably her son, both of her only true attachments to the village, almost died, and lived a life laying low from people who reminded her of it all. Naruto's reaction to all of that comes across as insensitive.

That said, I still liked the story, I found it funny, and I liked when Nine-Tails apologized and tried to comfort Naruto after his botched attempt to set him up with his mom. All on all, good job.
A happy pigeon chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
While I can see Naruto’s point of view, his viewing of Kushina not being his mother reeks of immaturity. If he did this to his own kids, and they treated him along the same way he’s testing Kushina, wouldn’t he be hurt?

If he desires his mother in a romantic way, fine. But to denounce her as his mother is quite immature. He only focuses on his feelings, and uses his mothers love for him as a way to enact emotional revenge on her. Where is the compromise? The solution that brings both parties closest to the optimum outcome? Not there.

Instead, Naruto emotionally blackmails his mother for revenge, which was only partially her fault. If you truly love someone, and your strengths are based on that love or memory for that person, then wouldn’t you try to overcome the emotionally hurdles to build that connection and relationship again? Not Naruto. He goes along the “angsty teen angry at his mum” route. If his own kids did that to him, I wonder how would he react?

By the way author, grammar and sentencing hiccups aside, great story. While I don’t agree with Naruto’s logic in this fic, I can at least see you put quite a bit of effort into this. Great work, I hope to indulge in your other writings.
Neah Walker 17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Dude... you... that was just a very plausible moral justification for incest, the best i've seen in any Naruto fanfiction. Loved this story
lofi chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
well that was fucking stupid totally ruined the story without a lemon
Sterfin chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
Damn, this was good... 10/10 fam
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
This was an amaxing and very emotionally powerful story. I am sad that you skipped over the intimate parts because those would have only driven the emotional aspects even further, however, the story was still amazing and I am definitely favoriting it.
Shifat chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
well done.. I enjoyed it
sasukespain1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I enjoyed this
Knightoftime chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Long as hell, seems that it would fit well into a two shot if spaced right, but this is extraordinary, well done, very well done
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Oto Mustam chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
a suite please your fiction is very good :'( Good fic Naru x kushi
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Muy bueno vc
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
damn good story only problem I had is no lemons T.T I wanted smut
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I don't supposed to make a sequel is a test without using lemons about the reason that was the uzumaki children isn't this supposed to be more bring it back Uzumaki clan I was hoping to get another one that's a little bit longer with them raising the children would that be possible I greatly appreciate it thank you and I would appreciate a sequel to this one with a longer story and if you going to do a lemon in the least making romatic please and like I said