Reviews for Revival of a Clan
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 11/6
This was an amaxing and very emotionally powerful story. I am sad that you skipped over the intimate parts because those would have only driven the emotional aspects even further, however, the story was still amazing and I am definitely favoriting it.
Shifat chapter 1 . 10/26
well done.. I enjoyed it
sasukespain1 chapter 1 . 10/12
I enjoyed this
Knightoftime chapter 1 . 9/8
Long as hell, seems that it would fit well into a two shot if spaced right, but this is extraordinary, well done, very well done
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
Lombrexx chapter 1 . 7/7
a suite please your fiction is very good :'( Good fic Naru x kushi
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 2/22
Muy bueno vc
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/5
damn good story only problem I had is no lemons T.T I wanted smut
I don't supposed to make a sequel is a test without using lemons about the reason that was the uzumaki children isn't this supposed to be more bring it back Uzumaki clan I was hoping to get another one that's a little bit longer with them raising the children would that be possible I greatly appreciate it thank you and I would appreciate a sequel to this one with a longer story and if you going to do a lemon in the least making romatic please and like I said
you're sick
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This was a pretty damn good story and I absolutely loved it~
darklorekitty666 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
lol fact there are now 2 uzu clans in the world one by naru and kus and another by suk and kai
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
that was good keep it coming
DraxAQN chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Great one-shot but I would have really liked the lemon in the story.
keyshawn9811 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.