Reviews for Blackmail
SexiiFoxii chapter 45 . 6/2
Soo far so good but I feel like there is hardly any love I mean is kakashi in love with naruto or is naruto in love with kakashi? And to me it seems like all kakashi is trying to do is to sleep with naruto and is naruto responding to kakashi s kisses or not? You didn't make these points clear but I do love the idea of this story but please show more love and please please PLEASE update your story it's been YEARS!
KaixDecayx chapter 45 . 5/4
Oh gosh I loved this but I do think sasuke's punishment was too far. He should have been imprisoned with his chakra sealed or either his mental exams that shinobis have to go through would have pulled something up that didn't sit right with the yamanakas. Anyway, haha I love this story and can't wait for a update on it.
ehanda chapter 45 . 8/18/2014
Loove this story so much. Hope you update soon!
j chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
I am an avid kakanaru fan (fem!naru too), and although I felt your story started on the right foot (regarding your warning), right about this point I'm having doubts. I'm not trying to flame - more on the constructive criticism side hopefully - I just feel the need to share.

From what I understand (sorry if I'm wrong, just being honest), Sasuke is the misogynistic bastard, Naru is the strong woman, and Kakashi is the man that respects her and therefore earns the right to be with her. All my observations are based off the fact that I think you are presenting Naru as a strong female who won't be manipulated and/or rely on men.

I have no issue with Sasuke's characterisation - it's Kakashi's justification of his actions and Naru's interpretations of them that I have issue with. You present Kakashi's drunk sexual assault of Naru as fine, because he is drunk. It is not worse than Sasuke's attempts at rape, but it's still pretty bad. As well, the fact that the only way Naru can be safe from Sasuke is either move in with a man or get married to a man. Additionally, you present Kakashi's 'soul bond' thing as a great idea, and not at all controlling or taking advantage of Naru - and Naru is all fine with it as well.

I think these things undermine Naru's character and the believability of your story. These, to me, make Naru appear very easily manipulated by men, and useless in the face of their actions. You keep saying that she is strong and can look after herself, but the only thing she can do to get herself out of this bad situation is to rely on another man to protect her. She appears weak and very much the damsel-in-distress (the fainting really adds to this).

I'm sorry to attack your story in such a blatant way, but I'm not sure how else to be gentle about getting my point across. You can delete this or whatever if you are offended - I only meant it as some food for thought. If you are going to present a strong female, you should try to avoid walking her right back into the stereotypical pathetic-woman-role who can't do anything without a man.
Manga Ren chapter 45 . 4/15/2014
WOW dang good as heck story _(messed up what he did to Sasuke though) i hope you still writing for this story ,cant wait tell you update
kagemoto chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
i deeply apologize for the disgusting actions and writings of my fellow males
kyubbinokitsune chapter 45 . 3/12/2014
i will be looking forward to reading more of this storie so keep up the good work 3 3 3
Kyubbinokitsune chapter 38 . 3/12/2014
i have decided to read this storie all over again cuz it's one of my favorites and i hope your doing good hope to hear for you
Man hating Dude chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
(sighs of relief) for a second i actually thought that she was gonna do it! I almost actually left but then i remember what you said so i decided to stick around and see were this story was going and i am so glad that the ass hat got what was coming! I mean i love a good blow job as much as the next guy but forcing some one? Then you need to die.
Manga Ren chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I love you for this chapter and that she didn't do it and I do fell you on some of the stuff I read are degrading and the rest of the stuff you said to women. What she did to Sasuke I think I was smilling the whole time, well I'm about to read the rest of it
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 45 . 12/10/2013
I will forgive the very long wait and very shirt chapter, since it was two back to back. As long as you forgive the fact that I had to wait a couple days to finish my semester to read the second one of these.
TigrezzTail chapter 45 . 12/9/2013
So the usual paranoia or preminition?
TigrezzTail chapter 44 . 12/9/2013
Wow, two overwhelming topics heaped on her shoulders.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 44 . 12/8/2013
YOUR BACK! Your back! Your back, your back! Well there goes my going to bed before midnight! Your back! A child?! This will be interesting. Will she notice the furrows in the door? Will he think to fix it? How many rooms are in their house again? I'll probably have to reread this whole thing again. Of course it's teat her impressive I only had to go one chapter back, but I might have an obsession with most of your Naruto stories.
WriteMeALife chapter 43 . 10/22/2013
This story, though following some dark paths, has been interesting and if you still have it in you to finish it up that would be nice. Though it might be hard since its been just over a year since your last update. As it is if you find the time and interest please do finish it up. :)