Reviews for Sleeves
Mandy1962 chapter 16 . 3/3
Wonderful! I love these two characters. Thankyou.
brynn.brigham chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Oh please please update and continue this story. It is so well written.
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Captivating story, truly. Very profound and I would love to see it finished in its entirety, but I understand that things happen and RL is most important. Should you found the time and motivation to finish this story, I follow in the hopes that you are able to do so. I hope that whatever has happened to make you unable to continue updating gets better/easier or what have you and I hope that me saying that is not in anyway inappropriate or lessen the significance of whatever it is, I say this for your sake, not that of the story. Good luck to you!
armycoppertop chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Oh, God, PLEASE UPDATE!
luvinlapush chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
OH PLEASE FINISH THERE JOURNEY!I have fallen in love with this story and desperately want to see how it all turns mind rocks THANK YOU for sharing
pianoandcello chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
This story was so amazing and heartfelt. Jasper and Edward are my favorite couple together. Are you still planning on continuing this story?
Mandy chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
This story is one of my favourites and I sincerely hope the author, who is brilliant in my humble opinion, finishes it. Please. Thanks
Amaryllis-Amy chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
I love love love this story. It is so sweet. I was so sad when I couldn't click the next button. Please update soon.
BlueCat69 chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
One of the most beautiful and heartwarming stories I’ve ever read. Not to mention the HOT-ness! Faraway look in eyes and drool dripping down chin-hotness! Too bad it isn’t finished – and apparently won’t be since it’s been a very long while since last update. So sad. But anyway, thank you so much for sharing.
123claire123 chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
please do more this is a great story :)
Robsblueeyes chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
Oh please say you'll finish this story. I'd love to know where the story takes them. I've loved reading this, slash is my favourite genre especially Edward and Jasper.

These boys have come so far from the two lost and lonely people they started out as. I hope Jasper finds the right gallery for him, he deserves to have recognition for his work and I'd love for him to take Edward home to meet his family. I think Edward would, ultimately, love that it would give him more of a sense of belonging and family which he really craves. I know it's not the same as his own mum and sister but to be accepted into the family of the man you love, well it has to be the next best thing.

Please, please finish this story. I know it's just over a year since you updated. I'm not above begging, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 16 . 5/23/2012
Awww, Jasper was so nervous, I'm glad he...enjoyed (understatement) his first time, lol.

Yay, he's asked Edward to move in with him. I'm sure Edward will convince him to move into his apartment though as it's bigger and brighter.

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that you've hit a wall with this story. I really hope you'll finish it, it would be a shame just to leave it.

Robsblueeyes chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
Awww, they said 'I love you' to each other. Poor Edward having a panic attack at the thought of Jasper leaving him, such a real and deep seated fear for him, will he ever get to grips with it?

Wow, Jasper's going to bottom for Edward, this is such a big thing for him to do and then again it isn't because you really would do anything for the one you love. I thought Edward was going to ask Jasper to move in, not so he could look after him, just so they could come home to each other every day.

Robsblueeyes chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
Thank God for that. I'm so glad that Edward gave Jasper the chance to explain. I really don't think either of them could give up on the other, they're in way too deep, I mean the words I love you nearly escaped there.

What are they going to do about James? I really don't think he's going to go quietly.

Robsblueeyes chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Oh my God what's going on? There has to be a reasonable explanation. *runs to next chapter*