Reviews for True Lust's Mate
Rabid Fairie chapter 1 . 5/30
Interesting swap, having Harry as the dominant. But, personally i found the switch ... odd. It just seemed so ... against who they are. Lucius is a smooth, cunning, powerful, tall and handsome wizard. He much older than Harry and has more experience with the world and - definetly- with sex. On the other hand, Harry is a small, scrawny and sarcastic teenager. Personally, it's the age dynamic and life experience one has that tends to dictate who the dominate is in a relationship (in my opinion) and, in this pairing, I just don't see Harry as the dominant.

Apart from that, your writing is good. Good grammar, punctuation, spelling. Except for the comma's in the dialogue.

Eg (what you had) "always" Harry purred.
Eg (should be) "always," Harry purred.

You got it a few times but mostly put full stops instead. Anyway, that's it from me.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
good story
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Nice oneshot. ;) I rarely see Harry topping when he's paired with Lucius, so this was a nice change (:
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Not bad, but definitely not so good. Harry and Lucius are one of my favorite pairings, but I don't like that you made Harry the dominant. Especialy with the way the two acted. I could never believe that Harry could be the dominant in a relationship with Lucius.
Heksy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
*fans herself* wooowheee...hot hot hot
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow, normally i dont like the fic with harry as a dominate but this actuallt caught my attention. nicely done. :)
nya chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
huhuhhuhu bottom lucy~

nicely done :3
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
lovely, yet I feel as though there is more to this...
iAmutoify chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
this is amazing... just the thing the doctor ordered... too bad it's a one shot thou... i wud defo read more... not to sound pervy or anythin :P... good work bbz xx