Reviews for Loose Ends
bakaindisguise chapter 5 . 5/26
Lovely! :)

But what about Minion’s suitcase? I gotta know!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 3 . 8/4/2019
Adorablness!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
Mood music-megs is funny. This is awesome!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Awesome-I love this story. It's so adorable. You do a great job of creating fresh dialoge that is in-character and entertaining. Something about putting Roxanne and Megamind in a room together just entertains me-and that's essentially what you're doing here. I love it and can't wait for more!

~Your Worshipfulness
Dal Niente chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
...I see what you did there with the chapter title. XD

This was ADORABLE. Seriously. I loved all the little details! Like the gritty coffee in the bottom of the cup, and the no-parking zone, and the red-and-yellow roses, and Megamind taking apart a coffee thermos, and that Roxanne recognizes some of Megamind's expressions as ones she's seen on Bernard. And the stubbed toes.

And your characters were spot-on the whole time. I mean, whoa.

Made of cute! Aaaagh! Favorite-ing now.
Agent Evey chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
This story is such a gem to me. I often find myself re-reading it-something I do not do with many fanfics. The characters are true to themselves, the humor is charming, and the romance is well placed and quite delightful. Looking forward to any future works.
animeloveramy chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
haha, loving this! its so sweet! is there a sequal?
Phenixia Sama chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
That was a really nice fanfic! I like the interaction between the characters.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Hahahaha! XD Megamind plays Angry Birds?

I would assume the musical Tesla Coils idea came from the Sorcerer's Apprentice. Good movie.

I love his signature "LOL :)" ending to every text XDDD

I laughed at that part in the movie XD
Tool Shed Inc chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Sooo cuuutee! :D make more more more...please? Okay, enough of my whining, in all seriousness, very cute and awesome chapter, super cool story in general. Keep up the great work, "LOL, smiley face"!
Seth7 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
yay! good story! can't wait to read more. _ keep up the awesome work! 83
rmroxs chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Very cute! :3 loved how he found angry birds game, funny! XD
Lady L Shardlake chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
I love this. But you can't leave us there? Pls pls write some more
Shahrezad1 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
XD Angry birds. Dear me...I can see where this might lead. And I feel for Minion, I really do. ; I have a roommate who has a boyfriend, and it feels like every time she comes home I get the rundown...which makes me wonder, how does Minion feel about this situation? -laughs-

Anyway, this is an enjoyable installment. I can't wait till, "Friday" either!
Flying until i touch the sky chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Haha! I loved this. I thought it was just so cute and made me smile the whole way through! Great job and I really like your writing style! Going to read next chapter now!