Reviews for Sacrifices
Kage no Hato chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
that was...AMAZING! i loved this story greatly. thank you so much for writting it. :) the best loveless story i ever have red no doubt :D thank you
sakura.yamatochi chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
love it.
Yuki no Tenchi chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
God, boy, u're demanding & a tease!

I really enjoyed u're story. U kept the characters personalities, & u kept with a similar storyline. I really did love it! About time there was a dude writing yaoi! XD

Keep up the great work!

Korea was here :)
Kitsune309 chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
99% of fanfictiom writers are girls. You are the 1%. XD
Kitsune309 chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
Sorry I'm kind of a bitch. I'm just opinionated. '

But with true sadists, there is no sorry, or later, and certainly not no. There's no choice.
Kitsune309 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Well, I like the story. But Sora, for all his selfishness, isn't a 5th as abusive as Seimei. Seimei got inside your head, and under your skin, and wrapped around your heart and he would never hesitate to crush whatever he wanted. It's like cancer, ripping you apart, your own body, all by itself. And it could kill you. And it's not happy about it, no, that's too feeling. It's the deepest form of not caring. Beyond apathy. And there's no escape. You can't run, or hide, or be rescued, or protected, and it never goes away. The minute he wants something, you have no choice. You cannot feel resentment. He didn't say you could.

Sora would have to top that to be more abusive than Seimei. I like your writing, a lot, but you severely underestimate Seimei. Psycopathy is tame compared to Seimei, and Sora doesn't yet even meet psychopath standards.
yummi-cake chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
Lovely story! XD Easily one of the best Loveless fanfics I've read! D Keep on writing! )
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
interesting twist at the end. good job. thanks for sharing!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
sentence fragment at the very end of the chapter.

great intense start. it's surprising ritsuka is still a virgin :-)
dragonzice chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
I enjoyed reading this! _
promocat chapter 17 . 7/6/2011
i am glad ristu & seiomei did not defeat loveless!also glad soubi & ristuka vcan be togethrt!
NoelleisParadise chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
awwwww. :]
Tlcatlady chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
I do love it when the boys get their HEAs :) Nice to see this one end well; thanks for all of your effort Ritsuka. TLC
Emelsu chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
Love it love it love it... I can't wait to find out what happens next D
NoelleisParadise chapter 16 . 6/4/2011