Reviews for Fruition Part two of The Dawning of Faith
phyllismski chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
i am typing one handed since i just had surgery but i have enjoyed both the 1st story and this one
sleepyzero chapter 25 . 5/30/2011
really like the story hope you do make more
CurlyAkemy chapter 25 . 4/6/2011
Awwwwww come on! lol!

Talk about thirsty for more. What an exciting ride! In more way than one. Dying for more details in future stories, but you are extremely talented none-the-less.
MMWillow13 chapter 25 . 2/25/2011
Welcome back Amanda! Thank the goddess you're continuing this series, I'm completely addicted!
piecesofyourheart chapter 25 . 2/23/2011
Well that is one damn great ending for the section of the series! That was amazing! I think I kinda love you. Wanna get married? I got a .25$ ring and I'm pretty sure I can find someone of the Internet to officiate... You'd stay home and write amazing fics just like this, all the time! It have to take you a while you post part 3! But RL and your other fans come first. :sigh:
kdakmmt chapter 24 . 2/22/2011
great story. I hope you have plans for ongoing storyline, its just too good to leave like that:)
MMWillow13 chapter 24 . 2/22/2011
What interesting twists this chapter has revealed. What will happen should Willow and Buffy and Dawn and Faith decide to have children? It wouldn't surprise me to discover that Dawn and Willow also share similar life cycles as their partners.
MMWillow13 chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
I'm long overdue on my reviewing so first off I'm so sorry, secondly you're doing a Hell of a job with this story! I'm so amazed by all the twists and turns you're developing in this universe. There are so many moments while reading this that I can honestly see it unfolding like a new series. Can you imagine what would happen if they decided to so something like this on the boobtube "Second Generation: Vampire Slayers in Training"?
kdakmmt chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
and this one time at slayer camp...:D
piecesofyourheart chapter 22 . 2/21/2011
Oh nice name! Haha! You said that it would come into play, and it certainly did. That was just marvelous! Haha! Perfect just perfect!
kdakmmt chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
rofl the way willow summoned hecate how she responded:)
piecesofyourheart chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
OMG! I love that! "is she one of yours?" Hahahahaha! There are no words for how awesome that was.
MMWillow13 chapter 20 . 2/19/2011
Thank goodness Giles is home. Although I must admit beaten and battered or not a naked Giles is something I'd be hard pressed not to ogle and drool over. Now it's time to return to hell that which it released. Kill some bad guys! You're doing a great job with this and should be very proud of yourself!
kdakmmt chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
Im liking this story. its not often a fan fic author is a able to get a emotional response outta me but you managed to do it in both your stories.
MMWillow13 chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
lol Dawn playing sweet little innocent old me, didn't Spike teach her that or at least encourage it? You're writing a hell of a story.