Reviews for When He Returns CONTINUATION
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
The little bits of Russian you slipped in to some of the chapters make me want to cry.
elijahlover chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
I love this so much its amazing xx its definitely the best of this kind of fic I've read (and I've read a lot!) I think the pace of it was excellent and yr a very talented writer xx
Adrian's love chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
He got off really easy...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
It's good.
Your more recent stories are more improved, though c:
You made progress :')
roza chapter 27 . 11/15/2012
of corse I would be interested in reading it! omg! you most definitely should! :)
roza chapter 26 . 11/15/2012
well, knowing her and you looks like we're just gunna have to wait and see!
roza chapter 25 . 11/15/2012
oh wow! I so want to nail you to the cross right now! I got all worked up for the fact that she had food poisoning! well, I hope you would let her be pregnant soon. I guess now we know what Yeva was talking about. :D
roza chapter 24 . 11/15/2012
yeah, she has definitely grown up but like you said a little...lol she is still the badass we all know and love. and dimitri, well, I think he's sweet in this reel over protective way. He of all people should know that rose won't just let him tell her what to do!
roza chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! I knew she was pregnant! I'm soooooooo happy for them! wow! ok, ok so I'm such a girl but they both deserve some happyness after all the strest. and you're doing a great job with this storry. I'm soooooooo happy you won the contest!
roza chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
You did well! ooh I wonder what's gunna happen. lol ok so I'm gunna go read now
roza chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
I actually agree with you. I had thought he would have been burned to a crisp. Just wait until Junine finds out! lol
roza chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
I liked how you explained how they didn't meet at Lissa and christian's wedding. I kinder thought it would have to do with spirit. I sware that is an awesome element! and, whose at the door? Is it Abe? Or her mom?
roza chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
because the author didn't actually put in their wedding.
roza chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
yup you are evil but it's dramatic and I am a sucker for anything drama! thanks for writing this storry! me likey!
roza chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
well, it's about time! he could be so dence sometimes. but, I still love that sexy rushan! now, I hope they have the happy ending they deserve.