Reviews for It's Happened Again
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wonderful!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
wow. This is great! I'm sad! But it's great.
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow, that was beautiful. I really loved it. I sometimes had some trouble knowing wether it was past or present, but I always found out and the temporal confusion only added to the story. I loved it.
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
oh this is beautiful please continue it:)
MoonxStar chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I seriously wanted to cry during this
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
oh wow, that was so good...and so sad! poor boys, thats awful...i wish there was a part two showing them together again...
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I liked this alot. It's just sometimes I was quit sure what time some parts were set in. I loved the struggle between love and hate and how the ones we love the most can hurt us the most. Very truthful and honest feel to the story. I like that you showed Kurt could and would physically stand up for himself when not horribly out numbered or our muscled. I really liked this alot.
King Creon chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
oh my gooood!

i love this so much!

please keep writing it :)

KC xx
Erin chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Crying... So crying right now. Your Puck/Kurt fics never fail to rip a hole right through my soul- whether that hole is from happiness or angst. Just amazing, hun.

And usually I don't like fics where scenes take place out of chronological order but with this one, it just fit. Kudos for breaking me of a long time prejudice.
Hortense chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
A serious piece on the miseducation of children. Realistic and kinda harrowing - one can see all of the optimism, the candour and the goodness in these kids' nature, and the evil of their later 'nurture' at the hands of adults.

The loss of their freedom to a restrictive moral code reads like a cautionary tale, combined with the loss of courage that shows in their 'coming full circle'; they've been manipulated into rejecting something they instinctively know is good as something that has dreadfully 'happened again'. Such a waste.

Very well written, too - the shifting perspective and the cleverly unstable timeline keep the emotional tone of this neat, quasi-academic point you're making, humane. The way you shed light onto the 'piglet' thing in that last scene made my throat close a little - or a lot. It was a good old 'Rosebud' moment, so sweet and, in hindsight, so hopeless. Good job, doll.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
heartbreaking...and so good
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is fuckng great! Really interesting with all the time-shifting/flashing-back and -forward. It gave the whole thing a wonderful sense of depth and texture, which is rare in fiction, never mind fic, AND it's bloody hard to do. Kudos to you Pterawaters. *offers a plate of cookies as reward for fabulosity* *hugs*

David_of_Oz
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
MOAR. MMOOAAARRRRRRR!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh, this was so sad. Interesting with the flashbacks, and forwards and stuff, but it worked out well. The ending was very poignant, and really brought things full circle. Good job.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I like it. It's sad and emotional and pretty much fantastic.