Reviews for Fraternity or Love
Jenise chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Are you ever going to update this again? I'd really love to know what happens to Alfred and Arthur.. This was one of my favorite fanfics, and I hate for it to end like this. I know you haven't updated in over two years but yea...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
This is so angsty asfwbxhfe it makes my heart drop and do flips at the same time seriously. Love prussia. Love alfred. But this honestly wants me to slap arthur a billion trillion times in the face because of how much I hate FrUk. God. UsUk better happen cause all this FrUk action is killing me and ughhhaaah
Laruna SilverFox chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
cant wait for next chapter god work!
fellow reader chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
I really hope you update!
Igirisu1996 chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Are you still gona continue this?
JayCii chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
Can I just say I've never been this moved by a fan fiction before? This was just. You have re instilled my love of USUK. I look forward to reading the final two chapters you have planned. That is, assuming you're still going to write them? Please, if you do let me know!
Lady Malady chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
I love how you add slight FrUK

It helps me love USUK and FrUK! Well, I hate USUK, but I'm trying to like it (I like it in this story), and like I said this helps allot. 3 love this story.
Eurogay chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Uhhhhhh do i sense frUk cos i would not mind that actualy i want some FrUk now but its up to you i guess kthanxbai
karo chan-8 chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
Oh. My. GOD. THIS. THIS. THIS IS. I just... wow. This fanfic is seriously PRUSSIA. yOU MUST CONTINUE! Oh m' god, what happened after the summer, I wanna know! I can't bare it DD: And I like the title you used for ch. 14. I know about the song, and it reall does fit the chappie! _ I hope you get to continue this!
ColorfulNerd chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
I love this story so far. I can't wait for the next update.
hexa chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
Omg omg that was sonsweet yet so sad chapter as well as long XD well anyway i can't wait for the met chapter whahhhh two more! I wonder what'll happen next oAo
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
That was one of the saddest chapters I've ever read in a story (that didn't involve characters dying, of course) T_T

It must be really hard for Alfred and Arthur to let go, but like Arthur said, he has to do what's right for HIM and not for their relationship. I hope once Arthur gets his life back in order that he can reunite with Alfred.

I can't wait to read the next chapter, your story is amazing and heartwarming to read
BakaRamenBowl chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
AWWW... I watered! TT

Sad day.
Meerkatgal156 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Holy sh*t I have tears in my eyes (I'm not lying either o.o), I usually don't get that emotional for stories but geez that was so sad. Oh. My. God. Just so sad :/

Please update soon!
alguien22792 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
I'm so happy you split them up! Because, seriously the way things were going were too unreal. I think it was for the best for Arthur to heal alone and think about his relationship with Alfred. I really like how this story is turning up so I'll be looking forward for more