Reviews for Boy Who Lived
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 6 . 11/12
Awe, but I wanted a wonderful sequel of Tom and Minerva.
mowmers chapter 6 . 10/20
I love the what if scenarios and character studies, but if harryxmerope isn't the definition of a rare pairing I don't know what is.

I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this fic, and I think the ending was perfect and satisfying in every way.
Spannerspoon chapter 6 . 10/10
Weird couple, and yet it kinda works for me!

Loved it, and really enjoyed how you blended the cannon into this. Would love to know what happens next!
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 9/24
Awww, why did you have to deny Merope and Harry a child? :(
It was great finding this little gem. One of the best Harry and Tom stories. I read more stories vy you.
Scififan33 chapter 6 . 8/13
Poor Harry! I'd like to hit the Unspeakable's! It's one thing to run a few tests but to go on so long and to hurt him that much? It was inhumane. If he'd gone to the Potters and proved who he was, would they have accepted him in the family? Interesting how despite what he changed certain events still happened. Though why did Harry wait so long before acting with the Basilisk? Did he just want Tom to ask for help? So does Tom marry Minerva? Different and interesting look at time travel for Harry
roon0 chapter 6 . 8/13
Thank you for sharing such a brilliant story.
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 7/12
Mashed metaphors there: you can say "stank like hell" OR "stank to high heaven."
Lilyluna43 chapter 6 . 6/28
I loved it! I think that a bit more in depth Harry/Thomas conversations would have been great! And I don't really understand Harry and Merope's lack of consequences after Thomas murdered the Riddles. I mean it was cold-blooded murder, not an accident. There should at least be a long conersation about it. But still, it's a fantastic fiction and I loved reading it! Thanks fpr sharing it with us!
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 6/26
I cried at chapter 4 too. I knew it was coming. Children have a tendency to yell out the things that will hurt the most. I had hoped for a more conclusive ending of Tom successes in life alas no such luck. Thank you for writing tho.
This was simply amazing. I loved the characterizations, particularly Tom's struggles with feeling emotion. It especially resonated with me, as I spent a good chunk of my adolescence convinced I was somehow emotionally deficient. It was so satisfying to see Harry not give up on Tom and to continue to try to understand him, despite everything that happens. It seems to me that so much of the tragedies in their world could be avoided if people just talked to each other more. Thanks so much for sharing this!
38toocoolforyou0 chapter 6 . 6/22
I just about crying at the end there what with all the feels! But it was just so perfect! I just can not think of any other way to end that. It was amazing and the fanfiction also made me realize how great the ship of harry x merope is. Just keep writing.
EndlessChains chapter 6 . 6/4
A well done story. This was quite the interesting story of Harry being sent back in time and taking care of both Merope and Tom. Really liked how the story was written from beginning to end as Harry and Merope eventually grew to love one another and how Thomas was growing up under their care. The emotions that went through the whole story was amazing as Thomas grew up and was lost in how he should feel or what he should do. It was endearing to read how Harry and Merope were there for him no matter what and guided him to be what he was meant to be. It was also interesting that he would be paired with Minerva. The transitions of the story was amazing going from a bright young boy to a sad depressing teenager to finally a man who knows what he can do and how to love and live his life. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
mabynot1539 chapter 3 . 5/14
Married couples not sleeping together must be an English thing because in the US (at least in my family) they did. I even made a point to ask my mother (who was born in 1934 and lived with her grandparents and with other relatives as a child) and she remembers every house that she lived in and described her grandparents' bed where they slept together. She said that she never heard of married couples sleeping in separate beds until she saw it on TV or in the movies.
Lila Dunmare chapter 6 . 4/8
I quite enjoyed reading this. Very original.