Reviews for Boy Who Lived
StiCyLove chapter 1 . 7/12
I would have never thougth that "I want a divorce!" could be romantic but in this context - amazing I had to laugh so hard! ;D Lovely!
belladonablush chapter 6 . 7/8
Interesting & creative story...great writing!
Annetta chapter 6 . 5/5
I like this story very much. It is touching to see how Tom struggles to make sense of his life, and how Harry tries fo do his best to help him. Despite the happy ending though, the story feels bittersweet.
This was a true pleasure to read! :) I like how a loving family and environment has made the Boy Who Lived a better person overall compared to his original timeline counterpart. He's made less mistakes and the ones he did make weren't evilly premeditated. Plus he can actually feel remorse! I like to picture a more optimistic future involving a confession, a Pensieve, a memory of Limbo, smart choices, the Deathly Hallows, using the Resurrection Stone, and willingly snapping the Elder Wand in half after a long moment of temptation and resistance, and finally, rejection of power. A future where an aging Defense Against the Dark Arts professor meets and recognizes a certain little boy (with little doubt as to how they are related)... and smiling; neither with malice nor any kind of ill intent, but with thanks and Love. :)
This fic was thought provoking as well as inspiring. It's even inspired something akin to a plot bunny (though unrelated to Harry Potter and Time Travel). What this "love thy enemy" fic has taught me is that people who trip and fall have the choice to get back up. And we must encourage them to. Allow them to. Help them to.
God Bless. :)
Rrit chapter 1 . 4/5
Really like how this story sets up!
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 3/23
I just reread this story and I just love it so much. Merope gets a chance to live, and so do Tom ad Harry. Absolutely wonderfull fic!
not-gonna-tell chapter 6 . 3/13
This is my first ever review (though not my first fic) so if there is a code to this (rules and such) pardon my ignorance.
1. You, Mr/Miss author have restored my faith in the H.P. Fanfiction community. Never before has a fic. compelled me to review/reply to the author. (I prefer to stay silent, and yes I know, that's the worst kind of reader you can have).
2. I only read fanfiction for (or is it of) books and only those that are relatively long and have a proper closure. I like the divergence from the original storyline and yet still being connected to the original story (like a new branch of an old tree). You have done that more beautifully and smoothly than any other writers.
3. Now I know you might not want hear this but- I WANT MORE! (again that's a first for me). When Harry tells Thomas the truth (or atleast a part of it) how does he react? What happens to this Harry when Harry-who-would-have-been-the-chosen-one is born? Will Thomas still become L.V.? Will he meet Harry-the-to-be-chosen-one?
*You don't have to though, this is me gushing after a fantastic read*
Leya Anhaylla chapter 6 . 2/28
I'm reading this for the third time and let me tell you, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it! You've done such a good job on it!
nikkiRiddle chapter 6 . 1/6
Wow!
This was an amazing fic - the first one I have seen with MErope/HArry

I loved every moment of it and I think the ending was perfect too!
I also liked how you didn't go into too much of the unspeakables and time travel because personally, to me, it just becomes boring with too much info.

Keep writing cause u have talent.
Nadiafarjana chapter 6 . 1/5
Amazing story
OriksGaming chapter 6 . 1/2
While the story did end up lacking a bit in detail, I did end up enjoying it for the most part. Also, I hadn't actually seen a HarryxMerope fan fiction before this, so that was new and interesting for me.
Meatzman2 chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Gorramit what is with all the stuff I'm reading tonight giving me such feels. Coming of age moments are so very rarely done as well as this. Teenage rebellion is also rarely expressed so methodically and clearly.

In summary, good stuff.
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
wow
amazing ;)
Indra Senin chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Tom was justified in his anger
marie chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I'm sad that this is over but IT WAS THE BESSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I love you! Thank you for showing us your talents!