Reviews for Teach me to Sing
yorushihe chapter 34 . 8/3
Lol.. Still had to log in xD
Hanna
Hanna chapter 34 . 8/3
So emotionaly intense!
I love this story.. I like Elizabeth, please dont mind if I follow from now on!
Hanna.
kennynear chapter 34 . 7/17
I'm really enjoying this story, its a very good read and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I would love for you to continue writing it.
Please update soon x
galwaygirl220 chapter 34 . 6/8
Please, please, please continue this fic! Honestly I think it is one of my favorite ones out there and I'm dying to know the rest. You have written Erik so perfectly and while Elizabeth can be so down on herself, she is endearing and I find myself rooting for her to get her cake and eat it (or Erik (; ) too. I know life cam get in the way but I sincerely hope you find time to continue on. Brava!
Miss Anonymous chapter 34 . 4/22
So... Do you plan on updating anytime soon or am I gonna have to slap some faces on order for you to do so. Lol no but seriously UPDATE already please. It was in 2014 and it's like what 2015 now? So it's time for an update
PerilousRosella chapter 33 . 4/6
I hope if Erik finds Christine that Christine spills the beans pm Elizabeth's feelings! The look on his face!
PerilousRosella chapter 34 . 4/5
Please please continue! So many good fanfics go unfinished :(
Darkangel1967 chapter 34 . 3/24
I have always loved Erik. I absolutely love the progression of your storyline and their relationship. It just... Feels right. Please for the love of all things POTO continue this story.
OMG! Love this story XD Please continue to update.
foxgodess07 chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
oh what torment that we, the readers, must go through to await the next passage of writing. to see what awaits our characters on the horizon. update soon, for it has four going on five months since you have last updated.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/3/2014
I've recently come across this fanfic and oh. My. Gosh. It is a amazing! Please update ASAP!
Leefreak chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
I loved the new chapter! Thank you for updating!
The girl chapter 34 . 9/29/2014
I don't mean to be rude. I really don't...but the moment I read that last line I screamed out. "FUCK YOU! CONTINUE THE STORY!" Really, i don't mean to yell and swear...I'm just stating the honest truth here... I absolutely adore this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter...however...this ending has just left me hanging onto the end of a string! I CAN NOT TAKE IT! I WILL GO CRAZY! So, will that, PELASE, I BEG YOU, do update! Ta!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/23/2014