Reviews for Finding RAW Love
BigSOAFan chapter 33 . 2/23/2011
great ending! glad all the babies are ok and the weddings went well. good job on the story!
BigSOAFan chapter 31 . 2/23/2011
Wow, twins is definitely a surprise. Great update.
BigSOAFan chapter 29 . 2/22/2011
glad to see Randy and Kinley's baby born safe for being so early. Great updates!
BigSOAFan chapter 27 . 2/22/2011
i love the name emerson. very pretty!
BigSOAFan chapter 25 . 2/22/2011
i can't believe sam tried to literally kill kinley with the morphine! i'm just glad she is ok as well as the baby. great update!
BigSOAFan chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
great update!
BigSOAFan chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
I'm glad to see Matt is realizing how wrong he's been treating Kinley. Hopefully the breakfast goes well.
BigSOAFan chapter 16 . 2/9/2011
Wow, I can't believe Matt and Jeff reacted in the ways they did. They have some serious apologizing to do.
BigSOAFan chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
great updates!
BigSOAFan chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
Glad to see Randy is getting his divorce from Sam.
Kinley Orton-McMahon chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
I am in love with this story...can't wait to read more...pls post more damn it...I don't know if I can wait! I want to know what is going on with the couples, Randy and Kinley and John and Krista and will Matt and Jeff approve?
Kinley Orton-McMahon chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I can't wait to see where this goes with John and Krista and also Kinley and Randy...how will Matt and Jeff react to the girls finding love with the two people they don't really like. Pls post more and soon...can't wait to read it...
BigSOAFan chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I'm interested in seeing where this story goes. It's a shame Randy was cheating on his wife, but I can tell he loves Kinley. Hope to read more soon.