Reviews for What Happens in Vegas Doesn't Always Stay There
Isabella chapter 8 . 4/3
OMG I love ur story so oooo oooo much
halle chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
so so so ...enterresting?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I really liked it. You kept Max's personality of not just jumping right in. I loved that. I've read a few fan-fictions, (okay, a lot) all of the ones I've read always jump straight into sex. Dirty, disgusting things that Max and Fang would never be associated with. You didn't do that, thank you for sticking with their personalities and I think the person going to rape Max was a nice touch. I've read a lot of yucky fan-fiction, you skipped over the sex details, I loved that. You worked on building up the story, you did great on that. You are a great writer, great sentence structure. I'm looking forward to reading more of your fan-fictions.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/17/2016
This is like a really good story which you need to update your pronto!
Thornthief27 chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
She does know that you can't get more pregnant while she's pregnant, right?
Thornthief27 chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
Why did they pick random first names? A lot of people have wierd names.
anynomas chapter 27 . 6/2/2016
I think that this is a well written story and that you should continue.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/19/2016
When is the next one coming out
Guest chapter 27 . 1/3/2016
All I can say is MAX BETTER LIVE AND BECOME COMPLETELY SANE!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
I almost died laughing at the unicorn part
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I like this ch alot
lTeX chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
OH MY GOD YOURE THE AUTHOR OF MY TWO FAVE STORIES ON HERE I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE
book thief chapter 27 . 11/1/2015
I loved it! At least until Max went crazy. That part was still good though! The only thing I disliked was how Fang likes Ella. Thats just wrong.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/17/2015
Omg I've been waiting two and a half years but I accept that I will never know how this ends XD
ruwaydahzara chapter 27 . 1/18/2015
I'm sorry to waken you but it's been 3 years! I can't wait any longer but has it been 3 years because that's what it says on the update counter. I mean where have you been I've been waiting and waiting and then I remember that you left max to be crazy all over again and fang heartbroken. Other than that good story.