Reviews for The Love of a Good Woman
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Your Harry was stupid. He was pursuing Malfoy and he let a girl distract him.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
The most depressing chapter I have read in HP fan fiction. That is why I don't want JKR to publish that encycopedia of HP characters. Because then she will kill some more characters.
Wolka chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
This has been interesting so far, looking forward to more
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
wow, this is actually a very well written fic. Good plot, really nitty gritty with the aspects of war, and how people act because of it. awaiting for more!
Wolvenkite chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Hope u update soon.
wizmage chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
This looks good. I hope you update soon.
SimFlyer chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Yay we finally meet Daphne, yes not as i pictured but hey an introduction non the less. I love seeing the Malfoy's acting like pussies. Great chapter and im looking forward to the next one.
Europec chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Well definitely not your usual cup of tea around here on this site. Unique with good twists. I'm interested to see where this is going. Cheers.
Dinomus chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
yes! finally a new chapter! better hope your next chapter isn't too long of a wait! it's about time your frackin' beta gets it done! were you really serious about your beta being crazy or just sarcasm?

daphne as a prostitute? like one reviewer said, that is a new twist. a lot of times daphne is either a student who harry meets in some au or harry meets after hogwarts in some capacity, it's either as a businesswoman like one story i've read or some other scenario but not in a wild west version of the magical world's whorehouse. it's rather disheartening that harry's life is in the hands of daphne, though, cause i was wondering why harry didn't just grab malfoy with a spell like accio. he must've trained himself to the point where he doesn't need to use a wand all the time, right, or is it not possible during his whole time fighting? just wondering, sorry. hate to ramble cause i've been really irritated by lack of proper sleep and lack of updates from favorites. updates soon!
Indurrago chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
This was a great chapter. Daphne in a whorehouse? That's a twist I don't often see. As for Harry taking that killing curse, he's definitely gonna make it even in his state just for plot-sake(and he's Harry) but that curse kills instantly no excuses. How many lives does Harry actually have? :D In a response to another reviewer "FanficFanatic", they're called "Fixit Fics", which are fixing mostly Harry's lack of badassness(and other plot-holes) in the books except maybe in the last book as anticlimatic as it was. Alot of fanfic authors and writers HATE the fact that Harry won more through LUCK than actual SKILL and experience. This is one of the very reason why they write them and we read them, to see a stronger more heroic Harry who doesn't just win through sheer dumb luck or plot-advancement. AU Harry isn't Canon Harry that's why its AU afterall.
ceo55 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Very entertaining story! Thank you.

ceo55
FanficFanatic chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
I have been getting into Harry/Daphne lately and I suppose this is written in a way that could suggest readability but I just don't like where you seem to be taking Harry. Harry isn't, at heart, some sort of heroic badass. He is a lucky figure who mostly won because of outside help, his friends, and a great mentor in Dumbledore. I know, I know, AU and I get that, but it just seems like you lack a basic grasp of what makes Harry, well, Harry.

I think you should go re-read the books or something, get a better feel for your main character. Him having a threesome? Simply awful, Harry would never do that.

Best thing about this so far is the whore house scene. I am surprised you are not a girl as you have a pretty good Daphne compared to your dreadful Harry.

Speaking of whore houses, I did laugh at that. Something, I suppose?

FFF
SoreSpot chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
great story, but damn those cliffhangers.
Nerox511 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Great story, very mean cliffhanger at the end of chapter 3 ;)

Some slight mistakes, but they don't disrupt the flow of the story at all.

Hoping for fast update,

Cheers
cah11 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
OH MY GOD, YOU HAD TO DO THAT TO US DIDN'T YOU! Great chapter, can't wait to see how they get out of this one, and even better, how Lucius dies (smirk)