Reviews for James and Mandy
Lavender Wave chapter 5 . 6/9
First, James new appearance and the way he is acting is so wrong. 2. Have you read Collie with a card? Because it says right there who James liked. ( it was Rachel ). 3. Do you know when animal ark takes place right? Because I'm so sure Dumb and dumber was not even thought of. 4. Oh My. WORDING! Yumminess? Are you serious? Oh, here's another bad WORDING last time I checked Animal Ark is for ALL ages, so why the word hell? 5. I am so sure that Dr. Emily and Dr. Adam could not have in no medical treatment or anything.

I know you must hate this review but it's the bad reviews that make you better.
Cassandra chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
You should really continue this story. It's very good. Also, I want to know what is up between James and Mandy.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Lovely. Are you going to do any more?
Tren Rogue chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
This is in need of another update, I think... please?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Is that all? I hope not
strawberrymagic01 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
These were my favourite books as a kid! please continue this story :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Um, puss, fluffy or mittens?
C'mon, next chaper! not many decent multi-fics on here so this is brilliant!
Juliet-Echo chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Ahhh I love this! Loved the books as a kid and thrilled to find a decent fanfiction for it. I also love the character dynamics and the twins are so cute xD this is also the only realistic Mandy I've seen. Please write more xD
Hello my name is Karma chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
please update soon. Maybe a good title could be 'Why' like why doesn't like me or somthing like that.
Starmz chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
:D

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! c:
LoveLoverGrl chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Niceeee! Loving it so far!

8.8/10
I Like Writing Romance chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
YAY! UPDATE! Another amazing chapter! As for the cat name...hmmm...lemme get back to you on that :)
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
This was great!
KarmaHope chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Wouldn't Mandy have last seen Rebecca Smythe when she was in her teens? Weren't they still aquainted then? I don't think Mandy would have forgotten that quickly. . .
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 4 . 12/18/2011