Reviews for ATTENTION PLEASE!
kasey123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
loved it need more
CaitieAngel chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
plz make a sequel awesome story!
LoveOfPower chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
Great story
moira4eku chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
I can well imagine Dean was embarrassed! Anyhow, very bittersweet at the end because Dean knows that Sam will leave sometime and Sam already making his plans to escape to Stanford and not sharing that information with Dean. I really enjoyed your story.

Anyhow, I've read the first chapter of your new story and really liked it. Looking forward to reading more of hurt/sick/de-aged Dean!
astafir chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
I liked that.. Johann! She didn't want Dean to be sad! Yeah, Dean has that effect on women! )))

And yes, it was a sad ending! Sam will leave anyway and Dean will be devastated anyway!

Thank you so much for the whole story! It was exciting, sweet and absolutely wonderful! I liked it very much! Thanks again and again and again!
Mystique Aqua chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
It's kinda bitter sweet ending... poor Dean though, he will be devastated when Sam leaves for Stanford.

Anyway, nice ending and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Can't wait for your next fic.

Take care _
Lauranthalasah chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
Hi!

I love Dean, Johann and your fic...I hate Sammy, sorry!

I can't say more, seriously, I don't know enough english ;P but I love this and the dialogues to the beginning and end of each chapter.

Good Luck :)
6Darkest6Angel6 chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
Poor Dean. Great story.

Can't wait for next one- i love hurt/sick deaged!Dean, its my biggest weakness & my most favourite kind of story.
Mystique Aqua chapter 19 . 4/13/2011
I'm sure am glad that Dean let the witch go. After all, she just wanted to teach John and Sam a lesson. She meant them no harm. Way to go Dean; that's why I lurrrrveee you so much ;)

Sad to hear that your cast are all sick. Hope they get better soon so you can post your final chapter soon :D

Thanks for this chapter though, it was fun to read _
astafir chapter 19 . 4/13/2011
Awe, Dean is noble! He let the witch go! Personally I liked her that's why I'm very happy! Thanks for that!

And thank you for the chapter! It was a pleasure to read it!
Mystique Aqua chapter 18 . 4/11/2011
Wow, what a great chapter... So, the YED is interested in Dean now? And Dean has abilities? That's a new twist. And hurray for Cas for saving Dean. Will Cas be able to help John? Really looking forward to your next update.

And, oh yeah... about your request... I really like hurt!Dean and caring!Sam.

Cheers _
astafir chapter 18 . 4/10/2011
You are taking requests now? ))) Well, I want all those Deans! But so that in the end he will be happy! Please!

As for this chapter! Great as always! Dean who could always say if it was John or not. Cas who appeared just in time! And I don't know whether I should congratulate John on you relieving him of duty of asking for reviews or be sorry for him!

Thank you very much! Write again soon!
moira4eku chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter and little Dean was really sweet and brave. I love how Dean seems to have some kind of power and I'm wondering if he's always had it, he just suppressed it. Love that Cas showed up and saved the day (I hope). I'd vote for any of the angsty Dean scenarios. And thanks for continuing the story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
astafir chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
Firstly, it's a pleasure to read your story again! I enjoyed reading the chapter! Thank you!

Secondly, grounded? I thought it meant that you are not allowed to go out... It also includes Internet now? ))

And... if John learnt learned his lesson than Dean should be back to his 17, shouldn't he? And why Dean was not 17 in his mind when he woke up? So please, write again soon! I want to know what's going next! Thanks again for the chapter!
moira4eku chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. It seems that Dean has truly reverted to age 3-4. Hyped up 3 year old Dean on sugar and caffeine would be crazy!

I will admit there were numerous spelling mistakes that were distracting (right should have been write, to should have been too, and revrse should be reverse). Other than that I really loved this chapter.

I wonder how long it will take John to learn his lesson? I have a feeling it may take awhile (I hope, :)) Looking forward to reading the next chapter.