Reviews for Speakeasy
EmptyLungs chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow. This is wonderful.
An absolute joy to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
nice :)
chiarascalo chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Enchanting.

One of my favourite stories ever.

Hope to read more Castle fics from you soon!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Liked this.
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was very very beautifully written. Bravo!
mojor chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i love the way you write! another great one. characters are spot on for pre-season 4.
shipper1013 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Loved this, particularly the literary metaphors at the end as Kate thinks about their relationship.
lauwer chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
so good, one of my favorites ever!
rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
this is beautiful. just beautiful. quiet, measured, slinky, sexy, sad, hopeful, perfect. you're very clever.
VmarsSA chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I honestly adored this. It's not often that you find writing of this caliber on this site and I just want to thank you for an amazing story.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
GAH! I am just so in love with your stories. The way your words just flow together to make these characters your own is incredible. Loved it!
eyrianone chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved every perfect line.
Reader1701 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Another great one. A pleasure to read. Thank!
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I did not expect to find something of this depth in fanfiction. You managed to capture the mood of a Speakeasy. The slow, languid way booze was passed by slight of hand and the way looks and touches, and words were slung down a bar and in the shadows.

The mood was dark, expecting. The well known characters from my favorite TV show danced to your words, to your tune. Not different. Not out of character. But in your imagination. This was different. Intimate and partially forbidden. Much like a Speakeasy itself.

I loved it. Loved the references, especially to "The Great Gatsby." Wonderfully worded and paced. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination.

Cheers,

Rini :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Beautiful, elegant story. You nailed it. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »