Reviews for What if Maysilee Won?
Annabeth Granger chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
So are you continuing because in the last chapter 8 you said that you weren't
calico101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
great chapter
Hungergamesfreak4382 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
PLEASE continue I abosolutely Luvv this story
smileyhippo chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
I LUV THIS! if maysileleeeee won! WOW o_O 3 update sooN!
smileyhippos chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
PLS KEEP ON GOING!
it-was-enchanting chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
lovely! i love how un-Peetaish Marcus is, and i love the kids! although i don't get how Classy can have a son- wont she be at least 60 now if she won the 25th HG? just wondering :)

fabby!
it-was-enchanting chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
yay yay yay! she's married to Haydn! wooooohooooo! i thought this was another wonderful chapter! :)
it-was-enchanting chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
ooooh, so their wires have been crossed somewhere! i think this might have something to do with kelsey for some reason... anyway, fab chappie! :)
it-was-enchanting chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
awwwww! i loved haydn, then i hated him! but i love his name, so it's all good! :)
it-was-enchanting chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
this one was great too! i think it was a little rushed at the beginning, but it was still lovely :)
it-was-enchanting chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
i like this story already! i love how there are no goodbyes; thats just how i imagined it! :)
dai-zychains chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
update when you can im really enjoying it! sean is a LOT like Haymitch but less mean!
GirlWithBeautyandBrains chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
I think you may have killed this story...

I am honestly not trying to be mean, but this whole thing doesnt even fit with the Hunger Games. Nobody finds the games wrong, life in the districts are dandy, everybody from the rebellion is dead... Sorry to say, but I dont really like this story that much
GirlWithBeautyandBrains chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Sean's plan of sending kids into the mines earlier is working out well. I believe that only three children between the ages of twelve and eighteen have died in a mining accident over the last four years.

You only said the good in this statement. Honestly, going into the mines at ten would probably be the worst idea anyone could think of, aside from a game where kids have to kill each other...

I think this story really could have been something, but I'm not exactly a fan of it right now... sorry to tell you
GirlWithBeautyandBrains chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I feel like chapter 3 really needs work

I dont want to be mean, but it is super bland and lacking a lot of enthusiasm...

another thing, there were quite a few mistakes, but I'll just point the one that actually confused me:

Living like that for twenty-five years id pretty good. (what?)