Reviews for To Share a Secret
Fireflyforever chapter 1 . 3/30
I know this is an old story now but I'm glad I stumbled across it in the archives - you have a lovely writing style and I really liked the way you in-canon your characters were. The interactions between Merlin and Arthur were brilliant and I enjoyed how you created a plausible AU of this episode. I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 1 . 3/12
I like it, please do another
FantacyGirl16 chapter 1 . 1/7
Great job
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Aldwin, xD 3
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I love your AU. You wrote this so well!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Well, going to read the full story because this rocks.
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
That was great!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Aldwin is a good Knight...what ever happens to him?
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
That was beautifully written and I loved it.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Ooh! This is cool! This is an idea I had early on (the whole Merlin-tells-Arthur-who-his-father-is thing), but you took it to a whole new level! :D I love it! It was epic. And I'm slowly growing to love your OCs. Please don't ever kill any of them.
satomika chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I love this
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Your math is a bit wrong in the end. You said that out of fifteen men who went to face the dragon, eight survived? Well you moved on to say "Sir Aldwin and the four other knights were crammed-" that's five, plus Merlin and Arthur equals seven. So who's the eighth knight?

Also, the second-to-last paragraph's second sentence, where Aldwin says he won't "tell no one" - it should be 'anyone. I understand the whole "he has a head-ache/almost died" situation, but in that age/time period, even injured the thought to speak like that would be nil. It just didn't happen. And then the sentence connected (still within the quotation marks) needs a question mark (?).

Otherwise you're good! :L

*Rant Time*
P.s. If you have somewhere to be, or just don't like rants, skip this, it ends with more asterisk thingies **

So I just finished this episode (2:13) - it's taking me so long because I refuse to watch the episodes out of order, but there are so many feels I get that I HAVE to stop for about 2-7 days (depends) to stop hyping and reading fics about those episodes. Anyway, I think I died about 100 times, I know I paused it at least five every time they zoomed in on Merlin's angsting face (which was a lot) so I could cry for him.

About 35 mins (Merlin was like: "I know Hunith! She's my mom! No you idiot, she didn't get married, I know where babies come from, you're my dad!") in, I had to pause it (again) so I could frantically search for fics centered around this whole encompassing episode (Really. So much angst SO MANY FEELS massive amounts of fics!). I found yours: Top o' the list! And had to read it; but first I finished the episode, died a few more times, and here I am!

I'm now gonna add a parenthesis () saying that you can skip that because it's totally unnecessary to read. :D

*End Rant*

Love the story and tah!

-kangarooney-
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I really liked this! Especially the inclusion of other knights who aren't really in the series. Obviously Merlin would've interacted with them but the show never really acknowledged that.
zendog chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I really enjoyed this one shot. The structure was brilliant, the way it jumped from on part of the story to anotherwas really interesting. The time shifts always happened at the perfect point; allowing for an inventive mixture of canon and your own dialogue. The charactisations were spot on and the emotions beautifully expressed. Lovely find from the archieves.