Reviews for To Share a Secret
MsMiniMerlin chapter 1 . 11/10
I'd always wished Merlin had just told Arthur, and I really love the way the knights reacted on finding out about his father! 2nd of an amazing series I'm really enjoying!
ninagayler chapter 1 . 9/3
Terrific story!
K.a.grier chapter 1 . 6/29
This is a really great story, I like that it carries a strong theme of brotherhood and trust through this. Especially as it feels like Baltimore acceptance mirrors that of the knights acceptance of merlin. Kinda wish we could see these guys in the struggle against morgana in season three.
BookWorm9892 chapter 1 . 4/15
I loved reading this fanfic an would love to see where ya could take it so I'm begging ya to PLEASE continue with this story again PLEASE! :)
Love this so much, the story line and plot is well thought out and well written too. X
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/17
Aww, yiss. That was fantastic. Yes, yes it was, indeed. I'm going to read more of the stuff.
Fireflyforever chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I know this is an old story now but I'm glad I stumbled across it in the archives - you have a lovely writing style and I really liked the way you in-canon your characters were. The interactions between Merlin and Arthur were brilliant and I enjoyed how you created a plausible AU of this episode. I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I like it, please do another
FantacyGirl16 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Great job
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Aldwin, xD 3
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I love your AU. You wrote this so well!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Well, going to read the full story because this rocks.
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
That was great!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Aldwin is a good Knight...what ever happens to him?
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
That was beautifully written and I loved it.