Reviews for Dinner with Bernard
chelsea chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
XD LOL Poor Megs, that would be totally traumatizing for him. lol
Darks8728 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I loved this short story very much! Hilarious and heart-warming, great work.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Bernard is a troll. Not that Megamind didn't ask for it, albeit unintentionally.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Bahahaha! You did a really good job capturing Bernard, and I enjoyed this quite a bit! Good job!
IH8PMS chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hey! Why did it end? NEEDS continuation! (not RR/MM!) PLEASE! There are like three stories for this pairing, and all are abandoned... :( I REALLY love this story! The plot is really cute! (If you do write another chapter... could you POSSIBLY just a LITTLE bit... kill Roxanne? 8D I hate her. She was all like," YOU'RE EVIL!" To,"YOU SAVE MY LIFE, YOU SO SEXY!" Blech. Total b*tch) Thank you! Virtual cupcakes are fresh out of the oven and ready for you if you update!
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
OH I so love this 3 :p
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Funny. I love how you got Bernards demeanor so right. lol i love it. And you're an excellent writer
P'tfami chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
So that's how a man/alien-date goes...

good job on getting Bernard's grievances out of the way, and enabling him to see Megamind's true nature.

Poor traumatized alien though, though if he were more observant he would have seen that kiss coming a long way!
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh my gosh I love your Bernard. xD He's so in character it kills me. This was so funny, what a perfect story! And a very fun ending too, hehe.

I'm sending this to my brother, all through the movie he kept asking "What about Bernard? Is he still in the pocket?" I'm sure he'd LOVE this continuation haha.
Scarlet-Frost chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I enjoyhow the story turned out, it was very cute. :) Nice story, good writing!
Calliecature chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LOL! OMG! you could have blown a bomb in my face with that story!

the bernard in this story is like the one in the movie in my expectations. makes me want to strangle him to check if he actually breathes. its a nice continuity of what happened to him and the could have been effects on his life.

then he's suddenly gay? haha! i love it!
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Haha, great fic! I loved Megamind's reactions to everything, and of course Bernard's deadpan humor. 3
DeenaSoraDrake chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
How did you figure this story would fit a K rating? I found several examples of language and sexual suggestions that would put it as T, along with the homosexual bit in the later half. Don't get me wrong, it was an amusing story, but I just think the rating should be raised, as this is easily somewhat more mature than K.
Hunger4Righteousness chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow, great story! The awkward moments were very awkward, the characters in character - it was a pleasure to read. Loved the ending too! Thanks!