Reviews for Reunited
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Singer of Water chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god! So cute! It brought a tear to my eye at the end. Loved it!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aww, that was so flip'n sweet! I loved it! I sincerely hope there's more though!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I was reviewing my favorites list when I stumbled upon this story. It's so much better than I remember it and just like last time, I could just barely contain myself from crying. Why doesn't this have more reviews!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I was so pissed that the Series did show the reunion.

Great job.
clover chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
oooow this was sooo cuteeee 3

Ursa was so scared, but then Zuko saw her and hugged her crying~~ i wanted that to happen in Avatar, they should have shown it (?)
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh My God...

I love it!

Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Any chance of there being more? I can't help but notice this is not marked complete...
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I liked it a lot, its well writen. :)
BlueLion chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Very well done. There's nothing I'd find ad hoc that could be improved. Are you going to continue this or will it stay a oneshot?
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This story was perfect. You have a great gift for find the voices of the minor characters that everyone, myself guiltily included, seems to forget about. The fact that she fears seeing Zuko more than she fears Ozai and Azula adds such a depth of realism to her. I hope you do more oneshots like this.
Somariel chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is a very sweet story and works well as a one-shot, but I agree with the previous reviewer: I'd love to see this become a chaptered story.
j chick12 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
aww its sweet. i love it but mabey you should do more chapters:)