Reviews for When You're Gone
NCISRookie33 chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Gosh this story has been so beautiful I hated to see that you didn't complete it! I really wanted you to finish it!
NCISRookie33 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
THIS ISN'T OKAY! I seriously lost it while reading this!
NCISRookie33 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Is it alright to say I cried while reading this chapter?! It was sooo beautiful! 3
AncientTide chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hahah!
hting chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
fghb bv
Rc Jackson chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
i dont get the 'pablo' name and the 'insult the titan of time' things plz explan... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE?
mysticstargirl chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
NO, NO!
You've got it ALL WRONG!
'Dakota is a child of Mercury. Don't correct me. Hazel is a child of Helios. And Gwen is a child of Minerva. She's a lot like you, Annabeth. Reyna is a child of Ares, too, like Bobby'
WRONG!
Hazel is a child of Pluto. Reyna is the child of Bellona. And as for Gwen, Bobby and Dakota, I have no idea, but you have GOT TO BE MORE ACCURATE WITH UR FACTS!
TheDistur6edGuy chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I would be a Son of Athena. I love Strategy, I'm very intelligent, I love to read and write, I also have blonde hair, and gray eyes. The only problem is my dad is a Marine, I'm also 5 feet 11 inches at the age of 15... could she still be my mom?
TeenageMcLaheys chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I read this last year, but I'm reading it again, just because its so beautiful. :') I cried.
Jacksonluver101 chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
are you, um, posting a sequel cause man if your not i will FUCKING kill you!
Jk jk but seriously.
Sincerely,
Jacksonluver101
Soccerlover5959 chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
AMAZING STORY! Your a great writer i hope you write more stories!
fangirl03 chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Can you please write a sequel? I really want to know what happens next! Thank you for being such a great writer!
BekkaRaeCo chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Can't wait for the sequel! This story made me tear up and it made me lmfao!' job well done.
mwahaha9447 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
You should make a separate chapter for how they fights started and ended in the flashbacks at ch. 5...pleasee?(:
productofanolympianorgy chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Heyy. Since the PM-ing was disabled, I settled for a review.

How are you? Are you and your family ok?

I heard about Hurricane Irene. The news said it was really strong and would possibly bring flood and stuff when it hits New York.

I hope that you and your family are ok.

Keep Safe.