Reviews for Unlikely Pals
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is so cute! I love how ridiculously nice Dick is.
SodiumCl chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Aww this was adorable! I love the relationship between Dick and Peter. And the idea of the DC and Marvel world coexisting with Spiderman and Nightwing as the main protagonists is really appealing to me. I would love to see a full story based around these two! You did a really good job of painting an entire world with just a one shot and I even wanna see how Dick and Peter would fight together. Gah! I love this!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
-dies of joy- GAHLALA! My two favorite superhero's having coffee together. I don't think I'll ever not love this. And yeah, Dick really is the golden Bo of the DCverse. Everyone loves him. Even Jason likes him! And Jason doesn't like anyone! Then again, Peter kinda reminds me of Dick in a lot of ways. He's just got a similar personality. Also he's freaking adorable. Anyway, this, it's forever burned into my heart.
Callette chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Great story! I've always thought these two characters would get along well... I can just imagine them showing one-another new ways to swing about cities and getting pizza together. The conversation was fun to read and felt very natural. Thanks!
MyHero chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I think i this a while back but i never put in a review... but i ended up running past it and decided to go for another read!

(Because the story is so great it needs to be read a million times!)

I decided to give it another review this time!

So long story short! I am here to Review!

First off... I LOVE THE PLOT! The dilog between the two was great and very in character! I love these two as friends and i wish there were more cross over stories with peter and Dick! They just seem like two guys who would be the best of friends! (or it just might be me! and probably you because you wrote this story :D )

Second... I am pretty sure i gave a few things in that last paragraph... but here is anouther one! I laughed... alot (I hope i was supossed to)! I love the way Peter continued to give Dick complaments and Dick stayed a humble!

If you havn't caught on, i love your story! and i hope you keep writing cuz this was great!

Sorry for any spelling errors or stuff like that! When i am excited i get a little hyper and type a little fast and spelling errors are a part of that. Once again i love the story! Thanks for writing and i will stop talking/typing now! Bye bye! :D