Reviews for The Taming of the Land of Big Comfy Beds
sliro chapter 1 . 1/13
YES FLUFF THAT'S NOT OUT OF CHARACTER THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND HILARIOUS THANK YOU
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 1/5
Great job. I was very amused by Madara's pov and the metaphoric comparison of conquered lands and bed-stealing.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This was entirely humorous, comforting and made for a relaxing just before bed story. I love your characterizations of both Hashirama and Madara, this mutual HashiMada story was a balm to my poor, aching heart. Good god angst can be so painful. Madara's logic, Hashirama going along with it, and a dose of reality on how their logic wouldn't fly was a seriously entertaining combination. Thank you for writing!
Chikinaa chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
*screeching* THIS IS PERFECT THANK YOU. This pairing is so heartbreaking in manga, I needed this fluff so much.
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was really really good..and amusing..definitely funny..loved it..
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Awww . :3
Crazed King chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awww thats cute
miszhatter chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Love it. It was so fluffy. :)
SoulMore chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was so cute!
FAN!
Blacknoise chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Precious and sweet. Madara's as changeable as a cat and as cuddly as a cactus, but somehow so endearing. Hashirama's sweet and innocuous as ever.
K chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm usually not a big fan of fluff with no purpose but this was the cutest thing EVAH! I cried so many times in Man of Dreams, I'm so happy that its mutual HashiMada. Thank you for writing these fics, HashiMada needs to get more fandom.
astala7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Cozy.
And sweet.
So, were there any assasins in this night? I would have laughed.
Soooooo... when do you start "Impure World"? Can I get a Mail? Please? Pleaseplease? With a cherry on top?
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was utterly adorable. *grins* I don't think I've read a funnier, more adorable fic before! I luved it :3
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Lol so funny loved it :D
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
that pairing is cool and I like this one shot :)
they make an interesting couple xD