Reviews for The Taming of the Land of Big Comfy Beds
Chikinaa chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
*screeching* THIS IS PERFECT THANK YOU. This pairing is so heartbreaking in manga, I needed this fluff so much.
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was really really good..and amusing..definitely funny..loved it..
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Awww . :3
Crazed King chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awww thats cute
miszhatter chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Love it. It was so fluffy. :)
SoulMore chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was so cute!
FAN!
Blacknoise chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Precious and sweet. Madara's as changeable as a cat and as cuddly as a cactus, but somehow so endearing. Hashirama's sweet and innocuous as ever.
K chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm usually not a big fan of fluff with no purpose but this was the cutest thing EVAH! I cried so many times in Man of Dreams, I'm so happy that its mutual HashiMada. Thank you for writing these fics, HashiMada needs to get more fandom.
astala7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Cozy.
And sweet.
So, were there any assasins in this night? I would have laughed.
Soooooo... when do you start "Impure World"? Can I get a Mail? Please? Pleaseplease? With a cherry on top?
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was utterly adorable. *grins* I don't think I've read a funnier, more adorable fic before! I luved it :3
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Lol so funny loved it :D
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
that pairing is cool and I like this one shot :)
they make an interesting couple xD
endel chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was so nice! Awesome! Great and fun story! 3
Veleum chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Haha, very cute story. 3 This pairing really has grown on me.
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So once again, I return to my favourites list...and I see that I haven't reviewed this one using this newer account! *gasp* So naturally I must add to your review count in the hope that I will encourage many more fanfics from you. (I'm kidding...well kinda. I really do enjoy your fics and would squee in absolute joy in seeing more stuff from you. But no pressure or anything okay?)

Anyway now that my stalker-ige quota is filled for the moment, I just wanted to say that I really, really needed to read this. This fic is good for my soul. Hashirama/Madara is my somewhat misguided and slightly fanatical OTP and there is hardly any fic for it. Excusing the rise of all the recent badfic *violent shudder* I've been trying to write my own HashiMada fic(s) but as of yet I have no plot. Hmm. (Come on Kishimoto give me the Ho/Foe-Yay filled flashback arc I need to inspire me.)