Reviews for Of Super Speed and Wally West
Before Wally got he power he was smart
HuntraSilvers chapter 31 . 3/31
this fic made me laugh more than I have laughed in months

Winged Element chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
I love this chapter but one comment: if Wally grew up in the Midwest, particularly Michigan, chances are he knows how to swim and do it well, you're never more than a few miles from a lake around here... But it was funny and I did like this none the less!
WildChild13 chapter 31 . 7/16/2015
These are the best oneshots ever. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE. Even if I'm four years in the future.
Gosh, that sounded weird.
Anyhoo! I really liked these! You have good writing style and I really enjoy it.
TIME TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF YOUR STORIESSS
Vio14 chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
We have... quarters... in Canada? It's 25 cents... unless USA is different or smth...
Guest chapter 31 . 3/26/2014
Totally traught.
Narufan1st chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Cute, though I've never been to n American sleepover
GhostDog401 chapter 31 . 12/19/2013
I just read this whole story and I loved it
The girl who envies books chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I haven't started reading this yet so I hope it has the central city rogues in it
wolfeclipse25 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Ah, that sounds like me and my mom. I'll rant on how much I hate stuff, and my mom will just hope I'll be done soon.
Loopy chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
The last line made me lol! XD

'Wally! What kind of last name is International Date Line?!'

Pfft! 8D
SoWhelmed chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
lol kuldar!
BraveChicken chapter 31 . 11/18/2012
Awww... I reached the end (
BraveChicken chapter 28 . 11/18/2012
Hahaha! Oh boy, love this scene. I'm kind of in love with the idea of Wally and superboy being besties. Supey an Wally are both softies and they both were technically accidents, and they both have daddy issues, like really bad ones, so I sort of adore them being buddies.
BraveChicken chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
HAHA! Oh jeez, love this one a little too much! So funny! Hehe, I just love the fact that KF can do that and the fact he was in that situation... And just everything about my favorite little speedster haha