Reviews for Of Super Speed and Wally West
Vio14 chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
We have... quarters... in Canada? It's 25 cents... unless USA is different or smth...
Guest chapter 31 . 3/26/2014
Totally traught.
Narufan1st chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Cute, though I've never been to n American sleepover
GhostDog401 chapter 31 . 12/19/2013
I just read this whole story and I loved it
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I haven't started reading this yet so I hope it has the central city rogues in it
wolfeclipse25 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Ah, that sounds like me and my mom. I'll rant on how much I hate stuff, and my mom will just hope I'll be done soon.
Loopy chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
The last line made me lol! XD

'Wally! What kind of last name is International Date Line?!'

Pfft! 8D
SoWhelmed chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
lol kuldar!
BraveChicken chapter 31 . 11/18/2012
Awww... I reached the end (
BraveChicken chapter 28 . 11/18/2012
Hahaha! Oh boy, love this scene. I'm kind of in love with the idea of Wally and superboy being besties. Supey an Wally are both softies and they both were technically accidents, and they both have daddy issues, like really bad ones, so I sort of adore them being buddies.
BraveChicken chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
HAHA! Oh jeez, love this one a little too much! So funny! Hehe, I just love the fact that KF can do that and the fact he was in that situation... And just everything about my favorite little speedster haha
BraveChicken chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
AHAHAHAHA! Chapter 5 and 6 are my favorites ever! HILARIOUS! Buuuut, I think Wally would win, given he could stay focused long enough haha! Great job- loved this one!
Serenity Marie chapter 31 . 10/19/2012
I really like the collection of one shots, it's really fun.
Serenity Marie chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
I've really enjoyed this story so far :) I'll finish reading the rest in the morning when I get up!
IanPeriwinkle chapter 31 . 10/17/2012
My god, this is brilliant... It'd be cool if there was more, but this was excellent, really! Great to read when you're in heaps of pain, too. :P