Reviews for Desert Lily
Setsuka e Cain chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Amei! Muito fofa!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Oh, I love this, its so perfect, depicting the love between Kail and Yuri so perfectly, I absoloutely adore this
AuthorKylie chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved this! It was beautifully written. Thank you so much. I adore this manga so much and these two characters and I don't see enough around about them. I was thrilled to read something so wonderful.
:D Truly delightful!
TCP4ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is great! :)
Pola's aunty chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Seems like a good picnic day everyone wants to have with their loved ones. I like your style of writing, too. Keep up good work!
Bunny chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Luv it
LadyCash chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very nice! Love the emotion here.
I just finished the first RR, so I'm new to this manga, but so far I'm loving it and looking forward to more! Thanks for a great story.
TheLeafOnTheWind chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was adorable! Unfortunately, most of the fics in the Red River section are OC-inserts at best and self-inserts at worst. I wish there were more with an appreciation of the actual characters. And, like you, I love this pairing.
Velikaqueenofdragons chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i love it! i love these two. to bad not many people know about them.
anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I made this into an epub so i could read it and re-read whenever I want! It's great. It also made me want to re-read the series all over again :D
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is just beautiful. There's not much more to say than that. It's well written, the dynamics are wonderful, the characters are perfect...

It's just amazing.
Lydia chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
They are in love, and I'm in love with this oneshot. Thanks, and great job!
SoKawaii chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I read this about a day ago and I came back to review-you deserve to now how wonderful this fanfic was!

I do love Kail and Yuri, and I think you captured them perfectly, especially the bit about tugging each other into the water. I could see that happening between the two of them, and you pegged Kail's outlook on Yuri perfectly.

I also think that you really pegged the entity of Red River as well! It wasn't as if you twisted it around to suit your tastes, but you instead worked with Red River, somehow forging this amazing fanfic.

Overall, I'm very impressed.

Emotion, detail, plot, characterization, and moral was overall fantastic. I do love this pair, and yet I don't understand why anyone else hasn't really written a fic for the two priceless lovers - Kail and Yuri.

Well done and Bravo!
SheWhoIsPowerful chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
awwwwww. Kawai, this fanfic was super fluffy. there should be more fanfic for Red River.
Maira chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great. Just great. I've always considered Yuri and Kail's pair to be perfect and you were able to portray if beautifully. I really think you should write some more stories, if you haven't already - because it's lovely to see some original, well written work once in a while. x