Reviews for shine
dumblevamp chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
just read this story...wish I had skipped to the end so I realized it wasn't finished! Still really good, I hope you continue.

PS are those all the secrets, why Edward really hated Gianna? B/c she caused the band to break up and Jasper to tailspin? Or was there supposed to be more? dying to know!
kaday chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
It would be great if you could finish this story. It is really good
snow.white1901 chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I love this story it just keeps you wanting more and more of it
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
What a captivating story! I wanted to wait for it to be complete before I started reading but I couldn't help myself!
It was so intriguing and so original!
I really love ALL of your characters, the non-canon personalities of some of them are truly exciting (your James is AWESOME!) and all the specific quirks of the others are refreshing and thrilling!
My only regret is that you killed Charlie :( I know that it was essential to the story (LOL!) but it still pained me...he's always been one of my favorites...
I hope you'll be able to update soon because I really can't wait to know if Gianna was finally not as "useless" as everybody thought she was...It's so damn exciting! I know I know I keep repeating myself but eh! I feel like jumping up and down and clapping like crazy sooooo ;)
Hope to hear from you soon. xo Cecile
janshanr chapter 17 . 10/3/2011