Reviews for Things I Would Like To Do To Kurt Hummel
Cazzylove chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Great Chapter Hun _ And I would read your new fic if ya do it _ UPDATE SOON ya know ya wanna _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
sydrians chapter 5 . 2/22/2011

YOU TROLL.

YOU TROLLING TROLL.

YOU TROLLING TROLL WHO LIKES TO TROLL.

YOU'RE ALMOST AS BAD AS TROLL MURPHY.

YOU TEASING TROLL.

HURRHURHRUR.
Pyrofrickenmaniac chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Ugh! Dont be like cockblock RM! XD

Jk i still lovelovelove this story! So funny and blaine has to add somrhing about sexy cheerleader kurt.

I cant wait for more and wes is adorable.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
haha Blaine as a werewolf? I can dig it, that's hot! and so is this story lol what a notebook. i wish it was real lol
The Fabulous A.J chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Good chapter!

I would totally read your werewolf fic, 'cause I love your other fic about the orphan slaves, and I know you'd do a good job with it. :-D
Musicgal chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Another great chapter once again! Can't wait to see where this is going now...

Also, I would be interested in reading that werewolf story. Let us know if/when you post it!
DecemberRoses chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
oooh I'd totally read that story! you should write! oh, but don't forget about this one ;)
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
DAMN YOUUUUUUU! Update soon!
Derline chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Whoa, that totally caught me off guard.

It's all OH EM GEE, KURT!

OH NOES, IT'S WES. GOTCHA!

Anyway, this was a particularly funny chapter. Blaine daydreaming about cheerleader Kurt and all. xD
Molodoo chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
I SO DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! D

Anyway, GOOD JOB and I can't WAIT to read more! D
Noxiem chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
I would read your werewolfBlaine! fic! I'd subscribe and favorite the heck out of it. If you haven't started writing it, then please do! Oh and I only have one request. Please bulk up on the lengths of the chapters. The material is really good but depressingly short.
Evil Crazy Willow chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
ohhhh, good twist. I like it. But of course I will be waiting for Kurt to find the notebook.

Also, I think I can get behind a Spike-like Blaine (Season 2 Spike was hardcore, and uber hot - not that he wasn't after season 2)
thecatcaameback chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
haha this is great :) and cheerleader kurt... :) super excited for the next chapter!

And about this new story.. Posessive blaine acting like spike means i am so totally in. As long as he's hillariously sarcastic too of course :p and although i am less sure about the werewolf bit (i've never really been a fan) i am still super excited for this :)
markerraaaay chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
This was hilarious xD

I can totally see Wes doing that!

also, Blaine NEEDS to write Kurt in a cheerios skirt...
mulder1921 chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
I like that the reason Blaine confused Wes with Kurt was the shampoo. Very plausible. Plus, its cute that he knows what Kurt smells like.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »