Reviews for Things I Would Like To Do To Kurt Hummel
redrosegal chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
I had the same feeling during the Kliss! I love the story, and my heart skipped a beat when I read the last part: Try not to lose it when you see my skirt. LOLZ! Favorite line ever!
Crimson Glory Kai chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
I love how Blaine is taking control of Kurt. Blaine with all his power over Kurt is just so perfectly hot! having Kurt tied to the bed was my favorite lol!

this fic is good! simple and very funny! I love Blaine having dirty thoughts about Kurt,and Kurt is being shy and innocent :D Picturing Blaine widen his eyes after hearing Kurt saying that he's not wearing anything under his skirt is just so funny! lol! it's a good thing Lucas didn't caught Kurt in that sight,then that will be dangerous but hilarious at the same time!

good job with this fic! i'm making this my favorite ;)
galaxyeyed chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Lol, wide innocent fuck me eyes, that's an oxymoron if I ever saw one, but it works. I feel so dirty, like I'm actually reading Blaine's fantasy diary lol. I love this though, it's so sexy.
Lizzie D chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
...wow... I can't see Kurt being into anything that would mark up the skin he works so hard to maintain. The kink is well written though your Blaine is particularly F-ed up...

Nice first try.
Poynters Princess chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Is it hot in here?

But wow! I'm just gonna bookmark this so I can read again!

Wonderful simply wonderful and hot. I think your Reading my mind! I love this it's just wow

Kelly xx
ChrisSquared162 chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Congrats! Can't believe that's your first fanfic. The end was so damn cute, Blaine thinking how much he loves Kurt 3
LGP-13 chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
That was great! I'm sad It's over D: It was amazing, tho!
NissaNorris chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
this was so epic there are no other words. great job
IMimelda chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Forgot to tell you, I'm totally going to work on a sexting story for you. I'll let you know!
IMimelda chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
First of all, you just got me through the most boring day of work ever. So thank you! Then, a couple tears on my commute home! I can't believe how naturally and easily (SOMEHOW) you managed to make not just smut but kinky smut be so based on and filled with love. That was amazing. You just feel the love all the way through this story without it having to be preached at the readers! It was just felt. Nice.
Pyrofrickenmaniac chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
First of all i LOOOOOVVVVEEEE kurt in a skirt so i ADORED this chapter! This was wonderful! Loving and super sexy! I am so ready for the morning after chapter! Blaine shud slip it in in the middle of the night XD

LOVED IT
IMimelda chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Eeek! What a great idea, Blaine! Yikes. Love the first chapter already.

(And I love the explanation for why Blaine was all distant from Kurt after he transferred!)
Kurtsie chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
Wow...KINKY...o.O I don't normally read stuff this hardcore, but I can't deny that it was totally hot. Though I feel really embarrassed reading it. *hides face*
souvenirsfaits chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Wow, I never thought you could make kinky sex like that sound as sweet and loving as you did; great story:)
SceneNeko chapter 9 . 3/21/2011