Reviews for Shikuro: A Caribbean Fairy Tale
YukinoBlossoms chapter 23 . 5/29
the Sankontessou means: Iron Reaver Soul Stealer
Luz Armstrong chapter 1 . 5/15
did not learn nothing just that this fairy tale is the best fairy tale ever in this world has a beautiful ending and love the writing . I know that many people will like this story when they read it love the story
Kitsunko chapter 7 . 5/7
The movie is Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's chest.
Drake Rhapsody chapter 116 . 4/30
I meant "without" in my early comment...
Drake Rhapsody chapter 116 . 4/30
Now I can say, with any fear of being wrong, that this is the best fic I've ever read.
If you ever publish something outside this site (or if you have done it already), let us know, because such talent shouldn't go unnoticed!
wow wild chapter 20 . 4/21
Can you continue this series. This is maybe the 5 th time i am reading the whole story again
Drake Rhapsody chapter 77 . 4/16
I don't speak Italian, but I know that the phrase "Eres tan bueno conmigo" is Spanish. Just that tiny thing, everything else is fantastic!
InuKags4Evr chapter 116 . 4/12
Just one word for this fic...MAGNIFICENT!
Drake Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/10
For the love of- How many languages do you know? I'm deeply impressed, even if you're just doing a research this is amazing!
Drake Rhapsody chapter 46 . 4/9
the death spirit-o gave her his eyes... I'm not done reading the chapter but I had to say it... Ryuk? are you there?
by the way, I'm reading this fic as if my life depended of it. I love how you make the characters work so good, I love all that Jack Sparrow flavoured adventures, I like be your historical facts... And of course your bonus! I'm not playing the game because it already ended, but I'm learning a lot of navigation words. Oh! and as far as I know (I'm Spanish and barely manage myself around written French) you're doing an excellent job with all those languages. See ya!
yukino chapter 15 . 4/3
epsidoe 3 after they defeat yura im answering the question on chaper 15 of ur book
Yukino chapter 9 . 4/2
it was episode 135
yukino chapter 4 . 4/1
kagome and inuyasha or sango and miroku
princess-j3ss chapter 116 . 3/28
Wow. I actually just sat here and stared at my computer with tears in my eyes and goosepimples on my skin. DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR.
I started reading this fic in 2015 when my Inuyasha obsession was coming back in full force, and was so excited because I absolutely love pirate AU's. You took the characters and you created this world that I'm still in awe of. You made me laugh, cry, desperately want more. You made me absolutely love Kagura. I usually don't have the patience for long fics, and this was a Long Fic, but it didn't matter because I was so enthralled by every word. I actually put off reading this for so long because I didn't want it to be over, this fic means so much to me that I don't think I can even put it into words.
This ending was perfect, what a wonderful way to wrap everything up.
I sincerely, sincerely hope that you actually pursue getting this published, because you are an incredible writer who creates amazing worlds with such beautiful character development.
I am so ridiculously emotional that this is over, but thank you so, so much for writing it and sharing it with us all. I honestly think I'm going to have to read it again.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 39 . 3/10
Ok I love this story I really do but you are killing me Diffidently and Definitely are two extremely different words and they are not at all interchangeable!

Diffidently - lacking confidence in one's own ability, worth, or fitness; timid; shy.

Definitely - in a clear and definite manner; unambiguously.

You've updated your story a lot but this has never been caught and it's making me crazy!
When I'm done I'll leave a more proper review but I couldn't read this anymore without getting that off my chest!
3,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »