Reviews for Friend
Chocolate Cupcake Lover chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ahh so sweet!
Sam-A19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was cuuuuuute, and sweet aaaand adorable!

I loved it and YES! Write a sequel! .

To favs!
Runaway Wordette chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
One of the best stories I've read in a looooooooong time! I loved it so much! It was sweet and cute and I savored every word of it! PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! Could you have them be older in the sequel?
Sibrael chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I usually can't stand stuff that isn't in the ninja universe, but I found this really cute. Good work!
apenny12 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Adorable. My chest got tight when Sasuke avoided her. I felt so bad for her! Loved it! On to the sequel.
luveroflots99 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This reminds me of my 1st year in k-garden. Everyone bullied me because I was the smallest one in my class but then I had one true friend...he was the only one who respected me...now we're not really bff's anymore...but I stop people from bullying him...I also kinda like him...can't wait to see sequal.
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awww! They're so cute!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
D'AWWWWWWW, SO KAWAII! (insert tears of joy here) That's so cute... :) I love little kindergarten stories. I'll always remember the first time that I started school... Bullying has always been such a terrible problem for kids. I got bullied for my glasses. There was this one fifth grader who hated me, so she took them from my face and smashed them on the ground with her foot. And then she threatened to punch me if I told on her. XD Yeah. Elementary school was NOT a good time. :) But I'm glad that Sakura made friends... I'd like to read the sequel! _

What a wonderful story. :) I love it to death.
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I saw the sequel first but didnt read it and decided to look for the first one and i did. I LOVE IT! SO FREAKIN ADORABLE! I wanted to cry about Sakura's thoughts of being an outcast and such xD idk why. This oneshot was really well written and you can expect another review from me on the sequel(;
jen1490 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Words can not describe what I would like to say now. This is the cutest thing ever! Baby Sasuke is so cute! Sakura is so adorable! Sasuke's teady bear is cute! The fact that Sasuke was avoiding Sakura to play with his bear is also so cute! This story is just so frickin CUTE! :D
unknownred chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
of course, make a sequel! who wouldnt want to make one?
Aryana Javaheri chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
you should make a sequel about how they meet Naruto!
sophisticate chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
PLEASE!

:))) :
kayla chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
yaya Plz do a Sequel!
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
awwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhh! :3:3:3 that was ADORABLE! LOVED IT! you did so so well! with them being little and how sakura acted and how sasuke had a toy cause he was worried, and they were both little adorable outcasts :}} awh i loved it :]

.love