Reviews for Just A Moment
Ichibayashi chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is just beautiful...I felt like tears were about to fall down my cheeks for a second,(A reason I don't read angst stories...;They make me how I did at the ending of FFXIII)it was filled with so much emotion too. I hope Fang comes back!

Ichibayashi , Out
Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You made me cry. Well done.
SumatraYen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Such a beautiful piece. The emotions were written so well. It definitely tugged a few tears out. Great work.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This is a heart breaking piece. You can really feel the anguish that Light is going through. The music lyric fit so incredibly well with how she's feeling.

Well done! :)
scarletite chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
You have a lovely writing style, and your descriptions are clear and well explained-one can almost see it in their head. Your story itself, though not necessarily canon, takes care to show exactly what if it were, and the thoughts are how I imagine Lightning would react. I believe this is a lovely piece, and I commend you on it. Can't wait to see some more of your other work.
EliteSky chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Yep, I love Imogen Heap... in her Frou Frou foray... *nods*

Nicely done, Kitteness!

Now you can return to writing your main fic, and wait for the next time your muse strikes :)
Sox766 to lazy to login chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow is all that comes to my mind wonderful story :)
xxDster chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh damn, that was so... amazing. Really. I listened to the song while I read it too. The whole thing really tugged at my heartstrings. You did a beautiful job writing it and the hopeful note at the end was like 3. Love it. Good job.